Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Issue With BC Racing Coilovers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 04:13 PM
TurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud of
Issue With BC Racing Coilovers

I ordered a set of BC Racing Coilovers for my 05 Cayenne S Had a shop install them, get called back to the shop and the guy tells me we have an issue and shows me the front struts are very close to the CV boots I said they were marked left front and right front and he asked me to look at the stickers and sure enough the right front was on the right side.

BC Racing put the wrong stickers on the wrong sides and I had to pay to have them switched around. I called and spoke with BC Racing trying to get reimbursed for that and was told sorry that's not part of their warranty I asked what? What does this have to do with warranty? Someone on your ended wasn't paying attention and I should pay extra for that?

I asked to speak to his manager and was told he was in a meeting and I said I would call back. I was then asked to send a picture to prove they installed the stickers on the wrong struts which I did. After they saw that they then asked for prove I paid the shop for the install and to have them switched around in again after sending the bill they then asked how I paid, I told him really? After having sent everthing you requested your now going to ask how I paid?

In the end I told him I'll never buy anything from BC Racing again and if anyone ask what coilovers I'm running I'll make sure to tell them how I was treated.

I've never heard of BC Racing before, they only came up on a search for coilovers for Cayenne's. My brother just bought a new Touareg and wants to install coilovers but guess which one's he won't be buying?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.