Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Drop in speaker replacements

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 03:51 AM
MoOriginal is on a distinguished road
Drop in speaker replacements

hi

I was wondering if anyone can recommend drop in speakers for my 2005, sat nav but non bose stereo system...

Im new to Cayenne's and wondering if there is such a thing.
Ive watched videos of people cutting away the housing when replacing with new speakers but wondered if there was another way around...

Thanks

Mo

Old 12-04-2016, 09:42 PM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
Non bose is the good part, otherwise you pretty much have to replace the whole system. I'd suggest looking it up by year and model somewhere like Crutchfield. They have a pretty good fitment guide.

http://www.crutchfield.com/Car/outfitmycar/mycar.aspx

Should tell you what will fit with or without modification.

Old 12-22-2016, 07:42 PM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jdubbya
Non bose is the good part, otherwise you pretty much have to replace the whole system. I'd suggest looking it up by year and model somewhere like Crutchfield. They have a pretty good fitment guide.

http://www.crutchfield.com/Car/outfitmycar/mycar.aspx

Should tell you what will fit with or without modification.

Cayenne with Bose does not have the amps built into the speakers like other Bose systems. I think you can replace just the speakers.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.