Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

playing music via bluetooth for 957 cayenne

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2016, 08:07 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
playing music via bluetooth for 957 cayenne

Hello all,

I have 2010 Porsche Sport Design Edition cayenne GTS. I love the car more than any other cayenne ever built. In fact i got 958 and sold it and kept the 957. The only thing i would like to add is being able to play music from my iphone. Any recommendations?

Old 12-30-2016, 04:56 PM
richie996 will become famous soon enoughrichie996 will become famous soon enough
PCM 3.0 Audio/iPod Input Kit.

http://www.suncoastparts.com/product/SKU955FAIK.html

I purchased mine as my GTS did not have it installed from the factory and it was a simple install. You WILL need to visit a dealer to have the feature activated. Suncoast will add the option to your VIN and your dealer just needs to contact Porsche to get the code to activate it.

Old 12-30-2016, 11:56 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by richie996
PCM 3.0 Audio/iPod Input Kit.

http://www.suncoastparts.com/product/SKU955FAIK.html

I purchased mine as my GTS did not have it installed from the factory and it was a simple install. You WILL need to visit a dealer to have the feature activated. Suncoast will add the option to your VIN and your dealer just needs to contact Porsche to get the code to activate it.
thank you for your reply. I have that from factory but it doesn't allow me to play music via bluetooth.

Old 12-31-2016, 09:20 AM
Ducatista is on a distinguished road
Get a Bovee 1000 from Amazon. I have a 957 GTS as well and I plugged this into my factory ipod 30 pin input under the armrest. You pair it once and that's it. Works flawlessly and will even start where it left off if you get out of the car and go into a store. The only con is that if someone else in the car wants to listen using their phone you have to unpair your phone and then pair the other phone. You can also be connected to PCM and bovee at the same time! I play music from my iphone and run waze at the same time and get waze alerts through the car speakers.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...=2KQWMXHRBZDE3

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.