Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Coolant hose popped out

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 09:26 AM
stevok is on a distinguished road
Coolant hose popped out

Hi I have a 2011 cayenne s with 60k on it. The aluminumcoolant fitting up front that the rubber coolant hose attaches to under the air intake blew out. From what I see it's the epoxy fail. I went and did slot of reading and see that some of the older models had plastic tube in them and that they also had a faulty distributor on the back end of the motor. I can't find out though if my year came with the upgraded aluminum hose and or the upgraded threaded hose barb off the distributor. I'm going to take it in and if I don't have the to pay for them to check all that then that would be awesome. Hopefully somebody here can lead me in the right direction and let me know if I need to get all the upgrades done or not. And I already did the HPFP. That one sucked haha. That was $$$$

Old 01-22-2017, 04:01 PM
Porscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud of
Wrong section you're a 958 bro..