Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Post pics of your cayenne's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 01:23 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
Got detailed today and took few pictures...
In process of mod...Fabspeed cat pipes, Cargraphic Exhaust, Clearside lights, and pedals.
Wheels and 'tt' conversion comes next...anyone have good deal?
Thinking Sportec 22"..so clean look

Eric

Attached Images    

Last edited by Cognac; 07-09-2006 at 01:27 AM.
Old 07-09-2006, 04:26 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Cognac why dont you get the Oz raffaelos( spelling ) they look great on the cayenne but somewhat pricey

Old 07-09-2006, 05:20 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
I dunno what to go with...am I the only picky person? or just no xtra cabbage...

Sportec(really grow on me), Gemballa 5 spoke black, Ruf, OZ canyon, etc. with non-glossy or semi black. hmmm...somthing clean cut. I'm kinda concern about multi-piece wheel. I'm sooo lazy I don't think I can handle chrome lips. It def. looks aggressive but if you don't take care then ouch...

I wanna complete up to BMC air-filters then move on to exterior. I feel like I left something out...then go with wheels and tires, at last 'tt' conversion(complete front with red calipers).

Oh! lowering kit. I'm working on it now at this time.
I don't have any technical issues on lowering link but so far I have gurantee words from 9ff in Germany. But no opinions from other people or seen people with link so far... Asked to Tech advisor at dealer about lowering link and almost slap him again... Other option would be Cargraphic or Carnwal module at last.

Old 07-09-2006, 05:54 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Cognac
I dunno what to go with...am I the only picky person? or just no xtra cabbage...

Sportec(really grow on me), Gemballa 5 spoke black, Ruf, OZ canyon, etc. with non-glossy or semi black. hmmm...somthing clean cut. I'm kinda concern about multi-piece wheel. I'm sooo lazy I don't think I can handle chrome lips. It def. looks aggressive but if you don't take care then ouch...

I wanna complete up to BMC air-filters then move on to exterior. I feel like I left something out...then go with wheels and tires, at last 'tt' conversion(complete front with red calipers).

Oh! lowering kit. I'm working on it now at this time.
I don't have any technical issues on lowering link but so far I have gurantee words from 9ff in Germany. But no opinions from other people or seen people with link so far... Asked to Tech advisor at dealer about lowering link and almost slap him again... Other option would be Cargraphic or Carnwal module at last.
I like your plan's, I have got the BMC filters on my cayenne

Old 07-09-2006, 07:12 PM
hyboost is on a distinguished road
Here's a couple shots of the wife's Proseco with 22" OZ Canyons...

Old 07-09-2006, 08:25 PM
fayence has a spectacular aura aboutfayence has a spectacular aura aboutfayence has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Kevin M
my favorite
Anyone know more about this trailer? Looking for something for my GT, and want to make sure it fits. I love the logo and Porsche wheels.

Old 07-09-2006, 10:12 PM
JDN17 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ehaser1
04 tt... I love the truck...
Ehaser-- I've seen your truck in the area and it looks sharp. A buddy of mine has a black CTT as well. I waved to you a few weeks back on Damen (thinking it was him, until I saw the painted sport technos)... was in my H2 at the time. See you around and welcome to 6 speed...

Old 07-09-2006, 11:09 PM
ehaser1 is on a distinguished road
Awesome...

My Name is Ed...Nice to meet you..
I live right there on hoyne and churchill... this is my first Porsche..I love it. Wanted a new carrera S but the wife is pregnant and well, you know..
Are you a porsche owner as well?
I just received my new OZ canyons in flat black...with a lowering module.
Also have an exhaust and ecu upgrade waiting..
Have a good one..

Old 07-09-2006, 11:27 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally Posted by hyboost
Here's a couple shots of the wife's Proseco with 22" OZ Canyons...

Love that color. Nice cayenne.

Old 07-09-2006, 11:49 PM
Canyon look good. clean, sharp,...
I wish I can see actual wheels...no one have them in my town except a couple of AT Italia in silver, Techart, and Antera.

Old 07-10-2006, 12:21 AM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
The OZ wheels are HOT. I got them for my escalade.

Attached Images  
Old 07-10-2006, 05:11 AM
Originally Posted by habitat
The OZ wheels are HOT. I got them for my escalade.
Yeah, They do look hot

Old 07-10-2006, 05:43 AM
ffr's blacked out tt is just perfect...even without the badge. awesome!!!
Now that's how blacked out should be done!!!
Why didn't I order blk package...

Old 07-10-2006, 12:33 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
My Jarma Beige with 22" Kahns.

Old 07-10-2006, 10:49 PM
Pics of my cayenne TT.

Attached Images     

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your cayenne's