Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

New Technical Assistance Forum

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2014, 10:15 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
New Technical Assistance Forum

Gents, your site admins and moderators have been working on a way to provide technical assistance to the members without involving site vendors/sponsors...due to their efforts we have been able to secure some of the biggest engine, transmission and suspension guys out there...there is a new technical assistance section and an account called 411... There will be more than a half dozen very well known guests who will post as 411 and that will remain anonymous. None of them are site sponsors/vendors. They have volunteered their expertise to provide a service to the members of 6speedonline. We are very grateful for their generosity....this should be a great source of unbiased info for all members.

Check it out: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ion-forum-184/

Old 03-22-2014, 05:55 AM
grohgreg is a glorious beacon of lightgrohgreg is a glorious beacon of lightgrohgreg is a glorious beacon of lightgrohgreg is a glorious beacon of lightgrohgreg is a glorious beacon of lightgrohgreg is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks. And while I'm here, I thought I'd contribute a little tech info that I learned at a recent service. When asking why the fuel consumption numbers differed between the MFD and the PCM, I was told that the MFD uses odometer derived mileage, the PCM uses GPS derived mileage. Given the know speedometer error in the Cayenne, that suggests that the PCM fuel consumption figure should be the more accurate figure.

//greg//

Old 03-24-2014, 07:39 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for the 411 site. Sounds great and looking forward to following it!

Old 04-29-2014, 04:50 PM
nhirsch will become famous soon enoughnhirsch will become famous soon enough
I'd sure like to be able to update my NAV to the latest info as well as PCM. Have 2012 Cayenne Turbo would like to update to 2014 software.

Old 04-29-2014, 06:09 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
This section is for engine, transmission, running gear and suspension tech questions...please post your nav question in the general Cayenne section

Old 10-27-2020, 03:48 PM
TWalk is on a distinguished road
Hello, I’ve been searching and maybe I’m not using the correct “key words” so excuse me if this topic is here somewhere. I have a 2011 CTT, PVT-P, PDCC. At start-up I am getting an All-Wheel Drive System Fault message. It does not go away after driving. Static battery volts are 12.27, also.

Above are the fault codes. Has anyone had this experience or any idea what it could be. Trying to decide if this is an indy fix, or stealer fix? Thanks