Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

How to open fuse box cover

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 03:58 PM
HOiYA will become famous soon enough
How to open fuse box cover

Hey guys,

Kind of a silly question. I am trying to get into the fuse box and was trying to figure out how to take off the cover. Didn't want to start yanking away at it in case that's is not the correct way and results in me snapping it. Can someone tell me how to remove the cover? Any insights would be appreciated!

Old 09-30-2014, 04:09 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't this listed in the manual?

EDIT: Here you go...

Last edited by Renaissance.Man; 09-30-2014 at 04:13 PM.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:11 PM
You would think! I was reading the section on how to change a fuse (p313) and step 2 just says "Open the fuse box cover". Unless I am looking at the wrong section?

Old 09-30-2014, 04:13 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HOiYA
You would think! I was reading the section on how to change a fuse (p313) and step 2 just says "Open the fuse box cover". Unless I am looking at the wrong section?
I have you covered man. See post #2

Old 09-30-2014, 04:18 PM
Thnx! Odd that my p287 is not the same, Adblue section.

Old 09-30-2014, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by HOiYA
Thnx! Odd that my p287 is not the same, Adblue section.
NP - I have seen small changes in the manuals for different MYs before.. not sure why they feel the need to change it within the same model cycle.

PM me if you want this manual emailed to you.