Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

'15 Cayenne S Tuning

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2015, 12:33 AM
dxb305 will become famous soon enough
'15 Cayenne S Tuning

Hello everyone. I picked up my 2015 Cayenne S (958? 958.2?) a couple of weeks ago and I can't be happier with my decision.

Before purchasing, one of the concerns I had was how the turbo v6 would feel for an SUV, and, wow no complaints at all. I like the sound as well. It's very unique, but a little quiet, which is understandable because it's an S. I'm sure the new GTS will be a monster. The other benefit of turbos is the significant tuning potential, which has me wondering, are there any ECU tunes out there yet for the new V6 turbo?

Old 04-02-2015, 07:22 AM
svoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond repute
I do not think there is tuning yet. We had a 15 S and the truck was nice, but the exhaust gave off a drone of types... We had a GTS ordered at the same time. So now the S is gone and we are driving the GTS.

The boost levels are higher in the GTS and it has the sport exhaust. There is no drone from the GTS and I am sure the higher boost levels are tuning only.

The GTS feels much closer to our previous Turbo's that we have had. It wants to cruise at speeds around 100. The S felt as if it were being pushed just a little.

So, the long answer to your short question... lol.... I do not think there is software yet. But I would imagine it is around the corner for both models.

Mike

Old 04-02-2015, 10:09 PM
No drone on the GTS, that's interesting. I'm also interested in an exhaust system once they are available for the v6tt. The cat-delete seems like good value as long as there's no drone.

Old 04-03-2015, 10:35 AM
ct-andy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by dxb305
No drone on the GTS, that's interesting. I'm also interested in an exhaust system once they are available for the v6tt. The cat-delete seems like good value as long as there's no drone.
My 15 Cayenne S with PSE is arriving in mid May.
I hope the exhaust sound is better than my old 957 cat bypass with SuperSprint.

I dont think you can install cat bypass for V6TT

Old 04-07-2015, 08:12 PM
Robsc2s is a splendid one to beholdRobsc2s is a splendid one to beholdRobsc2s is a splendid one to beholdRobsc2s is a splendid one to beholdRobsc2s is a splendid one to beholdRobsc2s is a splendid one to beholdRobsc2s is a splendid one to behold
Talking

Look at suncoastparts.com, they have new sport exhaust for 2015 cayenne/s/turbo (not for diesel or gts) $3275. Not sure on shipping to Dubai>

Old 04-10-2015, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by Robsc2s
Look at suncoastparts.com, they have new sport exhaust for 2015 cayenne/s/turbo (not for diesel or gts) $3275. Not sure on shipping to Dubai>
Looks pretty good. These look like OEM Porsche sport exhausts. Do these make the car sound like the GTS?

Old 04-11-2015, 07:30 AM
Robsc2s is a splendid one to beholdRobsc2s is a splendid one to beholdRobsc2s is a splendid one to beholdRobsc2s is a splendid one to beholdRobsc2s is a splendid one to beholdRobsc2s is a splendid one to beholdRobsc2s is a splendid one to behold
Looks pretty good. These look like OEM Porsche sport exhausts. Do these make the car sound like the GTS?
Suncoast porsche is a dealership in Florida so the parts are oem. Can't comment on sound of pse on v6tt vs GTS. Plan on adding pse to my cs '15 / love it on my c2s.😎✌

Old 04-11-2015, 07:32 PM
ct-andy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Robsc2s
Yes, they do

Old 04-14-2015, 05:59 PM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Since the platform is relatively new - tuners are slowly developing parts/software for the new V6TT found in the Cayenne S/Panamera S - soon guys!

- Jason