Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Quad exhaust tips

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 02:59 PM
Rodolfo will become famous soon enough
Quad exhaust tips

Anyone know who makes a nice set of quad exhaust tips for the V6?

Or were can i get a set?

Yes they are only for looks, i know

Old 07-25-2015, 08:12 AM
ronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud of
try suncoast. They have them for the diesel so the V6 maybe available.

Old 07-25-2015, 08:16 AM
ronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud of

These are sport tips for $1300. They look nice

Old 07-25-2015, 12:46 PM
Looking more for the gts look with double round tips

Anyone knows were can i get some nice ones?

Old 07-25-2015, 08:40 PM
BlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud of
I bought a set of quads from Fabspeed.
Every few weeks, i polish them up and they look bright and shiny.
I've bee a big fan.

http://www.fabspeed.com/958-turbo-tu...ad-style-tips/

Old 08-01-2015, 07:36 AM
TD Pcar is on a distinguished road
It is tough to find rationally priced exhaust tips for non-PSE models. These ones through amazon (you can buy direct but I like amazon in the loop with these Chinese exporters) look OEM - saw installed in another thread. They don't say V6 so not sure if they will work for you.

Amazon.com: Auto Parts Stainless Steel Twin Pipe Exhaust Muffler Tips Chrome 1Pair Fit For 2011 2012 2013 Cayenne, Cayenne S, Hybrid v8: Automotive Amazon.com: Auto Parts Stainless Steel Twin Pipe Exhaust Muffler Tips Chrome 1Pair Fit For 2011 2012 2013 Cayenne, Cayenne S, Hybrid v8: Automotive

Old 08-01-2015, 07:56 AM
TD Pcar is on a distinguished road
These tips from Agency Power are for non-PSE V8 & V6 958 Cayennes. They are not double-walled or polished so they will get hot. If I go this route, I'll go black ceramic. Still not cheap but the suncoast ones are ridic IMHO for a looks-only exhaust part. reasonable options are so limited that I may just have a local quality exhaust shop price me a custom set-up.

http://www.agency-power.com/catalog/...150766526.html

Old 08-01-2015, 09:13 PM
Thanks man

I will orden a set and post a review

Originally Posted by TD Pcar
It is tough to find rationally priced exhaust tips for non-PSE models. These ones through amazon (you can buy direct but I like amazon in the loop with these Chinese exporters) look OEM - saw installed in another thread. They don't say V6 so not sure if they will work for you.

Amazon.com: Auto Parts Stainless Steel Twin Pipe Exhaust Muffler Tips Chrome 1Pair Fit For 2011 2012 2013 Cayenne, Cayenne S, Hybrid v8: Automotive

Old 08-10-2015, 12:50 AM
waltertm is on a distinguished road
An update? I'm curious on the sound of having quad exhaust tips.

Old 08-10-2015, 09:54 PM
These tips are for cosmetic. The sound will be similar.

Old 08-26-2015, 07:05 AM
Qu4ttro is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BlazinPond
I bought a set of quads from Fabspeed.
Every few weeks, i polish them up and they look bright and shiny.
I've bee a big fan.

http://www.fabspeed.com/958-turbo-tu...ad-style-tips/
Those Fabspeed tips are the best looking but unfortunately does not fit the V6 958. If I remember correctly, you need to have the PSE. And they have almost doubled in price!

Old 08-26-2015, 07:08 AM
Originally Posted by Rodolfo
Thanks man

I will orden a set and post a review
Very curious about how it turned out. I am in the same boat as you. I have a V6 and have been looking for double round tips without the whole catback exhaust system. There aren't many choices it seems. I am even considering looking for an exhaust shop who could custom fab one. Looking at the prices some of these guys are charging, it might even be more affordable.

Old 08-26-2015, 11:43 PM
MIK911 will become famous soon enoughMIK911 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Qu4ttro
Very curious about how it turned out. I am in the same boat as you. I have a V6 and have been looking for double round tips without the whole catback exhaust system. There aren't many choices it seems. I am even considering looking for an exhaust shop who could custom fab one. Looking at the prices some of these guys are charging, it might even be more affordable.
Ditto. I will not pay $300-$1300 for tips.
Was at PepBoys today buying car detailing stuff and saw some dual round tips that looked pretty good. $50. I am sure any muffler shop can fab these to fit.

Old 08-27-2015, 05:28 AM
Originally Posted by MIK911
Ditto. I will not pay $300-$1300 for tips.
Was at PepBoys today buying car detailing stuff and saw some dual round tips that looked pretty good. $50. I am sure any muffler shop can fab these to fit.
Yeap. I might give summit racing a try also. They have hundreds of different shapes and sizes and seemed more reasonably priced. I am sure one of them will fit. I need to get some measurements now.

MIK911 have you tried Chemical guys detailing products? Highly recommend them for your detailing needs. Wish they were a sponsor here.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:18 PM
solrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to all
ebay for the round quads, they are China tips, but quality and look are the same as the GTS I sold mine a few months back ..
I have the square Turbo OEM tips much much better looking but price is high, suncoast was running a sale.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Quad exhaust tips