Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

New Wheels Tomorrow for the CTT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2017, 11:33 AM
RAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud of
New Wheels Tomorrow for the CTT

So, first apologies for no pics but I'll have them up tomorrow. I was looking to bump up to 21's from 20's. No wanting to spend a fortune for forged wheels for my everyday driver, I settled on a set of TSW's new Bathurst in 21 x 10.5 with a +55.

Went with Vive as they are local to me and the salesman Nathan was very patient.

I was waffling back and forth between these and the Vorestiner V-ff 103's 21 x 10 +45's. I liked the style of the Bathurst and the finish of the Vorestiners.

Decided to go with the style as one can always change the finish. That being said, the TSW's arrived and to my dismay they carried very little concavity.

Nathan was very supportive and took them back and we ordered the Vorestiners. They will be here tomorrow and I'll post pics.

Just a recap:

TSW Bathurst; Very little Concavity, Gloss gunmetal finish is not real glossy but a little cloudy in the look and looks like a cheaper finish than the Vorestiners.

The Vorestiner's finish in either Brushed Titanium, black or the gunmetal finish is beautiful. They really did a great job on their wheels.

I'll update tomorrow.

Old 01-09-2017, 12:16 PM
wkearney99 has a spectacular aura aboutwkearney99 has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, pix would help explain "very little concavity".

Old 01-13-2017, 01:56 PM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
Love the Vorsteiners! I got them pretty much when I got my car brand new and after 85K on them...the finish still looks new.

Mine are 22's.... You're going to be more then happy with yours!

Some pictures are in this link- https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-upgrades.html

Old 01-24-2017, 08:31 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Originally Posted by RAudi Driver
So, first apologies for no pics but I'll have them up tomorrow. I was looking to bump up to 21's from 20's. No wanting to spend a fortune for forged wheels for my everyday driver, I settled on a set of TSW's new Bathurst in 21 x 10.5 with a +55.

Went with Vive as they are local to me and the salesman Nathan was very patient.

I was waffling back and forth between these and the Vorestiner V-ff 103's 21 x 10 +45's. I liked the style of the Bathurst and the finish of the Vorestiners.

Decided to go with the style as one can always change the finish. That being said, the TSW's arrived and to my dismay they carried very little concavity.

Nathan was very supportive and took them back and we ordered the Vorestiners. They will be here tomorrow and I'll post pics.

Just a recap:

TSW Bathurst; Very little Concavity, Gloss gunmetal finish is not real glossy but a little cloudy in the look and looks like a cheaper finish than the Vorestiners.

The Vorestiner's finish in either Brushed Titanium, black or the gunmetal finish is beautiful. They really did a great job on their wheels.

I'll update tomorrow.
Post pics of new wheels once they are on!

Old 02-10-2017, 09:39 AM
RAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud of
They arrive today. I'm waiting and pics to follow tonight.

On another note, 20" RS spiders for sale.

Old 02-10-2017, 02:09 PM
deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RAudi Driver
They arrive today. I'm waiting and pics to follow tonight.

On another note, 20" RS spiders for sale.
It might help garner some interest in your spiders if people had a tiny-little-itty-bitty clue as to where you are located. Shipping from Saudi Arabia might be a bit too much for most people in the US.

Also - what were you thinking of asking?

Old 02-10-2017, 07:10 PM

I'm located in Pasadena CA. I see them anywhere from $3,500 to $5,000. I'd probably take $3k for them.

Last edited by RAudi Driver; 02-10-2017 at 07:18 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.