Cayenne Turbo All Cayenne Turbo model topics

Interested in faster shifting in your Cayenne? Show your support here...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2014, 08:02 PM
BG305 is on a distinguished road
Kent, this is great news. If no one has put up a TCU for the 955 guys I will get on it asap.

Old 12-23-2014, 08:19 PM
Let me know if this is what we need.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	353.4 KB
ID:	410417  
Old 12-23-2014, 08:58 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BG305
Let me know if this is what we need.
Nope, sorry. I believe I saw that mislabeled picture on eBay a while ago. That is another control unit, which I believe is for the Transfer Case logic. This control unit and the transmission control unit is located in the same plastic housing under the passenger seat, so I think the original poster got it confused.

The 955 Tiptronic box looks exactly the same on the outside as the 957 TCU box. So you would be looking for a small black box with Aisin written on the outside and the VW logo. See my earlier pics for more details.

Old 12-24-2014, 11:51 PM
Old 12-25-2014, 12:03 AM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute

Yep... that is one. However, we have no way of telling if it can from a V6, V8 NA, or V8 Turbo. The software would be different on all three, so it is important to get this info from the seller.

Also, doesn't this pic look like water damage to you (see screw in top right):

Old 12-25-2014, 12:34 AM
Also, you might want to try this site that I have used in the past (use at own risk):

Last edited by Renaissance.Man; 12-25-2014 at 12:47 AM.
Old 12-25-2014, 03:02 PM
stormy69 will become famous soon enough
i would be in for a 955. it is terribly slow on wot up-shifts in my 06 ctts

Old 12-26-2014, 09:39 PM
Kent, take a look at his one. I spoke with the seller and he says no water damage.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310978001359...S:1123&vxp=mtr

Old 12-28-2014, 01:09 AM
Kent, take a look at his one. I spoke with the seller and he says no water damage.
That should work for the 955 Turbo guys and the price is appealing, so low risk. Somehow a claim of no water damage has me a bit nervous with this pic....swamp grass?

Old 12-28-2014, 07:36 AM
Yeah I saw that and asked the seller about it. I rolled the dice and ordered it since it's covered by the eBay money back guarentee.

Old 12-28-2014, 08:20 AM
I rolled the dice and ordered it since it's covered by the eBay money back guarentee.
Congrats! I wished I could have gotten a used 957 CTTS TCU. I had to pay about 4x that price for a new box

Anyway, Scott should have my 957 CTT TCU early next week. If I was you, I would contact him and let him know you secured a 955 CTT TCU and have him give you the address to send it to. This way, he will have 3 different TCU software dumps to compare against; from two different generations.

I think the only guys that would be standing out in the cold are the NA guys. So if any NA guys are serious, you will have to put some skin in the game

Old 12-29-2014, 03:49 PM
Basic Sponsor
Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !
Hello All,

Sorry I have not been in this thread until now yet I have received updates on it. I'm always busy and post when I can. This should be an exciting update for the Cayennes to add to the benefits of the engine tuning. Basically to mate the entire driveline as not only in HP gains yet transmission shifting. We should expect quicker shifting times and adjustments to keep the Cayenne in its peak performance range.

Best,
Scott

Like us on Facebook for updates and promos

24HRS Daytona Winner programmed by Softronic!
Porsche Interseries programmed along with teamed owned Tudor and World Challenge cars in an exclusive with Softronic.
Porsche PCA racing binary check by Softronic for compliance.
Old 01-01-2015, 03:25 PM
B3nz0 is on a distinguished road
I am extremely interested as well. I have a 955 Turbo S. I won't be able to send out my computer as its a DD. But if there's a way for me to access the values at home and send them I'm more than willing to help.

Old 01-01-2015, 04:07 PM
For the 955 crew, I have a TCU on its way to me at the moment. I should have it in my hands on the 7th and on its way to Scott at Softronic so he can get started on our tune. I'm sure Scott will keep us posted on his progress after he receives it.

Old 01-19-2015, 05:22 PM
wadejg is on a distinguished road
If Softronic offered a TCU unit solution I would definitely buy it, preferably packaged with ECU tune as well.

Regards,
Justin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Interested in faster shifting in your Cayenne? Show your support here...