Cayenne Turbo All Cayenne Turbo model topics

Interested in faster shifting in your Cayenne? Show your support here...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2016, 07:10 PM
VTGT is on a distinguished road
Subscribed maybe this will come through

Old 07-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Innkeeper411 is an unknown quantity at this point
Any news?

Old 07-22-2016, 11:54 PM
VTGT is on a distinguished road
I wish, I live my GTS and trans is good but it is getting a little sloppy with age, an upgraded tcu would help to firm things up a bit...

Old 07-23-2016, 06:29 AM
Petza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond repute
Interested.

Old 09-22-2016, 07:28 PM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
Since it has bee like almost two years with no definitive advertised progress I would like to share an article I came across that may help owners with their transmissions performance. As a disclaimer, I have not tried what the read suggest because my Cayenne is indefinatly down. I would love for some owners to attempt this and provide some feedback. The factory tcu may just be smarter than thought.

Old 10-26-2016, 01:03 AM
davidsavop is an unknown quantity at this point
Very interested!

Old 10-27-2016, 09:16 PM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Mr. Haney
Since it has bee like almost two years with no definitive advertised progress I would like to share an article I came across that may help owners with their transmissions performance. As a disclaimer, I have not tried what the read suggest because my Cayenne is indefinatly down. I would love for some owners to attempt this and provide some feedback. The factory tcu may just be smarter than thought.

I'd like to try that but I need to find someplace I can do a leisurely 0-60-0 10 times.

Old 12-26-2016, 01:29 PM
Canada Cayenne is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm interested

Old 12-26-2016, 02:05 PM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Canada Cayenne
I'm interested
Well I gotta say good luck since this was started over 2 years ago.

Old 01-07-2017, 07:44 AM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
The worst look is that the mods made it a sticky and the actual vendor cares less to reply with anything. Joke. Its a for-profit forum with special interests which is why I will not give up my revenue generating traffic on a build thread.

Old 01-07-2017, 07:55 AM
duplicate

Old 05-01-2017, 12:51 AM
drrastovac is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that all problem will be gone with the new model of Porsche Cayenne redesign.

Old 05-08-2017, 06:19 PM
8202632 is on a distinguished road
Hey everyone, hope all is well. I spend most of my time on rennlist, but I have been following this thread recently. I may have found a solution. There is a company called German Motoring and I emailed them today and got the following response. I think I may do this and wanted to share with the others that were expressing interest in a TCU tune. No affiliation with the tuner. Thanks

Thank you for your email. We do offer a TCU for the Cayenne Turbo S. The torque transfer of the transmission is increased, throttle response increased and the lag between gears is reduced by 20%.

The TCU comes with an OBD flash loader for easy flashing.

Price is USD 1290 shipped.

Thanks,

Bernard Bohn
German Motoring

Miami - Florida
Phone 305-676-4777

Old 05-09-2017, 09:25 AM
This is great news! But, who is going to be the $1300 guinea pig? Pig, guinea pig.......piggy piggy!

​​​​​​​From some of Kent's post the turbo s has a different tcu part # anyhow.

Old 05-09-2017, 09:42 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Mr. Haney is right about one thing for sure...this thread does not need to be a sticky

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Interested in faster shifting in your Cayenne? Show your support here...