Cayenne Turbo All Cayenne Turbo model topics

Anyone have personal experience w/Bosch Icon wiper blades?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2017, 11:55 AM
reyxlp is on a distinguished road
Anyone have personal experience w/Bosch Icon wiper blades?

2006 CTS- tried replacing factory wiper blades with Bosch Icon.

Per Bosch website, Advance Auto Parts and NAPA, Bosch Icon blade for 2006 CTS is 26OE driver and passenger.

Could not find any way to attach the blade with any of the adapters so that the wiper arm cover/cap that belongs to the car and attaches over the point where the blade connects to the wiper arm would fit properly.

The only way I could get the cover/cap on was to install the blade without any adapter, even though the Bosch instructions say it is supposed to install with the adapter that comes already on it. I also tried the other two included adapters. No adapter will let the cover/cap fit over it.

I was able to install the blade without any adapter and then the cover/cap fits fine, however, without any adapter, the blade can slide left and right along the peg, and then it seems only the cover/cap is holding the blade onto the arm, and it seems like the cover/cap could conceivably come off and allow the blade to come off, as well.

Has anyone successfully installed Bosch Icon 26OE on their CTS? If so, would greatly appreciate your feedback on this issue.

Thanks very much...

Old 01-20-2017, 10:35 AM
dan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to all
I just installed these BOSCH 3397118942 wiper blades (26) on my 2005 Cayenne turbo and didn't have any problems what so ever. It was by far the easiest wiper blade I have ever installed. Below is a video of how the wiper blades went on my wiper arms. Hope this helps!

https://youtu.be/d88057FLPMk?t=2m19s

Old 01-21-2017, 11:15 AM
reyxlp is on a distinguished road
Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.