Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Cayenne coolant line class action lawsuit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 08:30 PM
andrewgarland is on a distinguished road
i have been concerned about this in my 2004 cayenne S for some time now. Count me in on this lawsuit- ive never said that! As for the coils... i had one replaced when my CS was under warranty, and i questioned them about replacing the other 7, and if i could look at and keep the faulty one. I wanted to know what to look for in the other seven. They wouldnt show/ help me at all.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:44 AM
EngineRoom is on a distinguished road
Cayenne Cooling Problems

I'm a lawyer in Colorado. My former law partner had the same problem, and we talked about a class action. Is this a common problem? Is the fix covered by warranty? I'd be interested in hearing from others in Colorado who've had this problem. (Also, this post could be considered an "advertisement" under Colo's legal ethics rules, so, just to be safe, I'm labelling it "Advertisement.")

Old 06-13-2011, 11:46 AM
warranty

Was your repair cost covered by warranty?

Old 06-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Reborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to behold
No warranty or coverage for me.... This issue has been well covered even by third party magazines like Excellence. You can read about it below.

http://cayenneclassaction.com/

David

Old 06-13-2011, 11:56 AM
David, thanks for info

Old 06-17-2011, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by RisingAgainst
Extremely interested. Especially considering the poor customer service from dealers with the ignition coil issue. I love Porsches in general, but am definitely finished with their lack of customer service and poor service departments.
Did you connect with the legal team?

Old 06-21-2011, 01:06 PM
xsrfs is on a distinguished road
quite possbily best thread ever

Old 07-07-2011, 12:07 PM
cordsig79 has a spectacular aura aboutcordsig79 has a spectacular aura about
Old 07-11-2011, 08:49 AM
RobKramer is on a distinguished road
Porsche Class Action Lawsuit

My law firm has been involved in this class action lawsuit and they were instrumental in the Toyota class action lawsuit. I think that anyone having an issue with their porsche should contact this firm and get them on your side.

Old 07-11-2011, 09:20 AM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by RobKramer
My law firm has been involved in this class action lawsuit and they were instrumental in the Toyota class action lawsuit. I think that anyone having an issue with their porsche should contact this firm and get them on your side.
Thank you rob.

For NY/NJ/Cali folks, please note that Schlanger & Schlanger, http://cayenneclassaction.com/ is still up and actively pursuing PCNA

Old 07-11-2011, 09:30 AM
RobKramer is on a distinguished road
I thought that I read somewhere in this thread that the coolant pipes in the V8 were not affected. Seems that they are and everyone should be concerned. Parker Waichman Alonso has handled this and other cases across the country.

Old 07-11-2011, 05:31 PM
deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RobKramer
I thought that I read somewhere in this thread that the coolant pipes in the V8 were not affected. Seems that they are and everyone should be concerned. Parker Waichman Alonso has handled this and other cases across the country.
The V6 doesn't have the problem - the V8 DOES. I think you're confused.

Old 07-11-2011, 09:59 PM
sempaipaul will become famous soon enough
I had mine replaced about a year ago... Id love for porsche to refund. How do I get in on this?

Thanks,
Paul

Old 07-13-2011, 11:28 AM
xsrfs is on a distinguished road
According to the website www.CayenneClassAction.com, nothing but wait. Check their site - theres a FAQ section

Old 07-13-2011, 01:15 PM
fclick is on a distinguished road
I'm new here and have a question related to this. I'm looking for a set of the original, plastic engine cooling pipes from a 2003-2006 Cayenne. I'm hoping someone on the board may have held onto their original set - my mechanic contacts have all scrapped them. I'm happy to pay for the pipes and the shipping. Please PM me if you have a set you'd be willing part with. Thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: Cayenne coolant line class action lawsuit