VIDEO: 2014 Cayenne GTS Review

Old 01-19-2014, 03:23 PM
TheGetawayer is a splendid one to beholdTheGetawayer is a splendid one to beholdTheGetawayer is a splendid one to beholdTheGetawayer is a splendid one to beholdTheGetawayer is a splendid one to beholdTheGetawayer is a splendid one to beholdTheGetawayer is a splendid one to behold
VIDEO: 2014 Cayenne GTS Review

Any opinions on the GTS and especially the engine ?

Old 01-21-2014, 04:26 AM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Nice review - I love the GTS exhaust note! I wish we could get the Cayenne S Diesel in the states. Considering that is not an option, I agree that most models are a little under powered for a 3 ton vehicle. Hence, why I think the Cayenne Turbo is the way to go if you are not concerned too much about gas mileage.

Old 01-22-2014, 07:57 PM
Dexston is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the video!

I also liked the review.

Old 02-09-2014, 09:13 AM
BlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud of
Good review...thanks for posting!
Since I'm biased and have a Turbo, i would have preferred more discussion/comparison against the turbo, GTS and the big diesel (German exclusive).

Last edited by BlazinPond; 02-09-2014 at 02:19 PM.