Modding the 2013 Cayenne S

Old 02-25-2015, 09:24 PM
GBPCooper is on a distinguished road
Modding the 2013 Cayenne S

Are there any other Cayenne S modders out there, who can chime in on what mods you have put on your car.

Right now I am about to get a Fabspeed Secondary Catbypass and new drop in filters.

Besides getting a new exhaust, what else have you guys done to your Cayenne?

All opinions welcomed!!

Old 02-25-2015, 11:55 PM
CTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of light
Well, I do not own an S, but I have done Fabspeed Cat' delete, IPD Plenum and GIAC tune to my CT. Since mine is a turbo, the difference was noticeable with Cat Delete and IPD, However with the tune, it was night and day difference!

Next, I might do an exhaust or/and Water-Methanol Injection.

Old 02-26-2015, 12:03 AM
Originally Posted by CTT-QTR
Well, I do not own an S, but I have done Fabspeed Cat' delete, IPD Plenum and GIAC tune to my CT. Since mine is a turbo, the difference was noticeable with Cat Delete and IPD, However with the tune, it was night and day difference!

Yeah a turbo is a little different. You get a lot more mod options
I don't think I can had add IPD Plenum to my car. I am looking into some tunes out there. Would you say GIAC is the best bag for its buck?

Old 02-26-2015, 12:54 AM
Originally Posted by CTT-QTR

On second thought GIAC doesn't sell a tune for my model. :/ time to look for other tunes out there.

Old 02-26-2015, 04:02 PM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
On the 958 Cayenne S's we always recommend the Catbypass pipes - they increase the aggressive tone and provide some added power as well. Many people are happy with just that upgrade, if they want to retain the factory rear section exhaust. Of course, there is plenty of choices out there for rear section exhausts as well - and they all work with the catbypass pipes!

Old 02-27-2015, 08:04 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
You are most certainly on the right track! Secondary catbypass pipes and drop in BMC filters will really help the truck breath much better and give you a more aggressive exhaust tone. From there, the next step would really be to complete the rest of the free flowing exhaust with a new rear muffler section - like the maxflo!

http://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-958-...xhaust-system/

Old 02-27-2015, 09:25 PM
TR991 has a spectacular aura aboutTR991 has a spectacular aura about
Cooper,

I ordered an Akrapovic from Jason at House Motorsports for a Cayenne S; should arrive soon.

Btw, I'm also in Camas and also with a 2013. Welcome to the forums!

Old 02-28-2015, 01:37 AM
Originally Posted by TyroneR
Cooper, I ordered an Akrapovic from Jason at House Motorsports for a Cayenne S; should arrive soon. Btw, I'm also in Camas and also with a 2013. Welcome to the forums!
No way! What a small world. Want to meet up sometime. I'd love to hear your exhaust.

Old 02-28-2015, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by GBPCooper
No way! What a small world. Want to meet up sometime. I'd love to hear your exhaust.
Yeah, definitely! I need to schedule a time with Sunset to install the exhaust--hope it sounds as good as my other Akrapovic exhaust.

Old 02-28-2015, 04:07 PM
HOiYA will become famous soon enough
You will absolutely love the Akrapovic. I just had the full evolution system installed.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...s-my-ctts.html

Old 02-28-2015, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by HOiYA
You will absolutely love the Akrapovic. I just had the full evolution system installed.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...s-my-ctts.html
I have them on my 991, but excited to see what they do to the sound of the 4.8

Did you have yours installed at a dealership or elsewhere?

Old 02-28-2015, 04:19 PM
HOiYA will become famous soon enough
I have them on my 991, but excited to see what they do to the sound of the 4.8 Did you have yours installed at a dealership or elsewhere?
I had mine installed at the local Akrapovic dealer. The dealer wanted way too much for the install. The hardest part was the wireless kit. If you didn't opt for that then it is an easy install.

Old 02-28-2015, 07:35 PM
Yeah, definitely! I need to schedule a time with Sunset to install the exhaust--hope it sounds as good as my other Akrapovic exhaust.
Let me know what they quote you. I might just have them install my fabspeed secondary pipe.

Old 03-02-2015, 02:48 PM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Cooper,

I ordered an Akrapovic from Jason at House Motorsports for a Cayenne S; should arrive soon.

Btw, I'm also in Camas and also with a 2013. Welcome to the forums!
Thanks for the support Ty!!!

Your 958 Exhaust should be arriving VERY soon - keep refreshing that tracking information!

- Jason

Old 03-05-2015, 12:20 PM
M3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GBPCooper
Are there any other Cayenne S modders out there, who can chime in on what mods you have put on your car.

Right now I am about to get a Fabspeed Secondary Catbypass and new drop in filters.

Besides getting a new exhaust, what else have you guys done to your Cayenne?

All opinions welcomed!!
in the same boat here:
as soons as i got my cayenne i bought the Fabspeed cat delete.. i also got the factory PSE.. best combo in my opinion..Akrapovic a bit expensive and too highly pitched IMO...

I didnt go with any drop in filter..because i live in africa and and it's quite dusty here not sure a less restrictive filter would be too good..and for what? 5 hp gain (says your butt dyno lol )

what else is left? camshatfs? shorter end ratio like the GTS? i guess easthetic mods are left

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Modding the 2013 Cayenne S