Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Durametric codes and MAF?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2016, 06:48 AM
JD305 is on a distinguished road
Durametric codes and MAF?

a while back I purchased a Durametric cable for my 2008 Cayenne GTS ... pretty cool, because I have it running on a Windows 10 partition on my MacBook Pro (using Apples Bootcamp feature) ...

Prior to posting here, I want to say that I have already removed each MAF and spray cleaned them with proper electric component cleaner, reset the fault codes various times, disconnected them as a test ... I've also changed both air filters, because the prior owner had installed the "oiled type" ... but I don't think the air filters have anything to do with it, I don't drive much per day <5 miles ..... for over 2 years and all maintenance at the Porsche dealer, no CEL light had come on ... EVER! ... now, 6 months after CPO warranty expires ... the darn CEL light comes on!!! Murphys Law! Sheez!!!

so before I start changing MAF sensors and other parts ... I just wanted to run these codes by the community to see if anyone has similar experience .... and where I can do some future research

MAF Sensor part number: F00C 2G2 063

0171 - System too lean Bank 2 (code leads me to believe, maybe MAF?)
0174 - System too lean Bank 1 (code leads me to believe, maybe MAF?)
..... so both MAF sensors are bad????

0140 - Lost Comm w/body control module - no signal communication
...... have not researched this one .. since I'm still fighting with the codes above

2403 - EVAP: emmission system leak detection pump sense circuit/open

1539 - Oil Pump Control - value below lower limit value

Last edited by JD305; 11-27-2016 at 06:51 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.