Charity Notices/Events This section is intended for the posting of information regarding charities, notices of charity events or promotions. You may post information regarding making donations but only if the charity is nationally recognized...if your charity is not nationally recognized you can post charity information and ask members to pm you if they wish to make a donation...You must have 100 posts minimum to be able to start a thread. All threads are subject to approval of Moderators.

Wine & Wheels at Keswick Vineyards, VA 10/19/14

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2014, 04:59 PM
Quynnessential is on a distinguished road
Wine & Wheels at Keswick Vineyards, VA 10/19/14

Its a bit last minute notice, but this is going to become a larger annual event in the future. I have worked with many manufacturers in the past when I ran Grip Video and featured Novitec Rosso, Techart, VeilSide, and other demo cars for them. I need to get more cars registered for this event and can offer forum members a discount price of $40 rather than than the $55 registration (Please state that you are registering with the code: VINSPEED to receive the special pricing). A bottle of Keswick Vineyards wine (paired to the owners car), vip tasting, and collectible wine glass are included in the price of the registration. So in other words, we aren't trying to make money for this event. We just want a good time for all and to bring together like minds for a more sophisticated event. The flyer can be found here:

http://www.quynnessential.com/wnw.html

Please email personal info and car pics to: michael@quynnessential.com

The event can be confirmed here on Keswicks website: http://www.keswickvineyards.com/events/upcoming-events/

I will personally respond to registration approval and provide a paypal link for registration fees. Thank you for your assistance!
Hopefully I didn't post this in the wrong section..it's not a charity event but it's also not a profit event.

Michael Irion
VP - Chief Marketing Director
Quynnessential Wine Consulting

Last edited by Quynnessential; 10-14-2014 at 06:54 PM. Reason: links fixed