Chicago A Regional 6speedonline enthusiast member group.

Joe Rizza reviews?

Old 06-20-2012, 01:10 PM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Joe Rizza reviews?

I'm moving closer to the orland area and was thinking about getting on the list for the 991TT there, anyone have any experience with this dealer? I've dealt with Napleton and Loeber only before.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:02 PM
bludemon is on a distinguished road
I'd like to know too. Thinking about getting service done there

Old 07-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Rodbuster is on a distinguished road
They have a "no dicker" price policy on their used vehicles at Rizza. It seems like everyone else has some room to play, but for some reason, they don't want to bargain. They do seem to have a better selection than Napleton, and their salesmen seem to have more knowledge about the cars they are selling also.
I have met the service writer Bob (at Rizza), and he seems to be a nice guy. I really wasn't impressed with the service dept at Napleton.
I have never dealt with Loeber, so I can't say much there.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:04 PM
scarhead is on a distinguished road
This doesn't answer the OP's question, but Napleton seems to have more used cars than new cars for sale.

Old 07-21-2012, 10:01 AM
So I just picked up my car from service and they were awesome. Bob Belcher, their service writer was great to deal with and very laid back. Had my oil changed, plugs replaced, and Terraclean service done all at a much more palatable price than where I've been going. I will definitely use their service department from now on. Highly recommended.

Old 07-24-2012, 04:12 PM
Playersexpress is on a distinguished road
Rizza is an absolute rip off and has been for years on both cars and service.

If there is anything I can't do, the car goes down the block to Rennology. They specialize in Porsche and will usually have a couple of them there almost any day of the week.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:14 PM
911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bludemon
So I just picked up my car from service and they were awesome. Bob Belcher, their service writer was great to deal with and very laid back. Had my oil changed, plugs replaced, and Terraclean service done all at a much more palatable price than where I've been going. I will definitely use their service department from now on. Highly recommended.
x2. I deal exclusively with Bob @ Rizza Porsche for all my service needs. Red Carpet treatment every time.

Old 07-07-2014, 10:04 AM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Had a bad experience w/ Rizza service dealing with my boost leak on the turbo. I will never return there again, will probably be using Napleton from here on out for warranty work and Rennology for other work. Don't feel like typing out details now, but feel free to PM me.

Old 07-27-2014, 07:05 AM
nabuhodonosaras is on a distinguished road
Don't know how you guys but Napleton doesn't botther getting fixed at lowest possible price, for coolant pipes on my Cayenne quoted me 25-32 in that range. Change valve body 45, i said ef it no more. Got that feeling like you own them and got to throw some money to them just because you can or they want. Coolant pipes did by myself and rest of the stuff i do in Plainfield at Fluid motor union do their job and so far reasonable prices.

Old 12-15-2014, 10:13 PM
I have recently dealt with Fluid Motor Union in Plainfield also. Found their prices to be better than another indie that I was using, and they got the work done promptly. The next time I need something done, I will go to FMU: http://www.fmu-service.com/luxury-cars/porsche.html

Old 04-21-2015, 07:19 AM
phow is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Playersexpress
Rizza is an absolute rip off and has been for years on both cars and service.

If there is anything I can't do, the car goes down the block to Rennology. They specialize in Porsche and will usually have a couple of them there almost any day of the week.
Funny... I had the exact opposite experience. Rizza took really good care of me and the car and I found Rennology to be unprofessional and over priced for being third party. They also tried to get me to pay for services that were not needed.

However, I have not bought a car from Rizza. Only serviced there and it was warranty work.

Last edited by phow; 04-21-2015 at 07:21 AM.
Old 04-21-2015, 05:01 PM
THEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to behold
I'd go to CPT.

You didn't care for Renology? Do explain?

Old 04-22-2015, 05:55 PM
phow is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by THEWHEEL22
I'd go to CPT.

You didn't care for Renology? Do explain?

I'm not sure how much more detail I should go into then I already have... I'm a business owner myself and don't like bashing other companies, especially when it may have been nothing more than an "off" day for them.

I just didn't have a good experience. I'm sure others will say they are great.

Old 04-28-2016, 01:33 PM
Bob Belcher is no longer in the service dept at Rizza Porsche. They also have a new finance manager there, and he doesn't seem to be any friend of the consumer. Things have changed at this dealership, the customer would be well advised to watch his wallet when purchasing a vehicle from this establishment. Let the buyer beware!

Last edited by Rodbuster; 12-18-2016 at 10:22 PM.
Old 08-04-2016, 02:32 PM
FWIW - I took my car in to get my front half-shafts replaced and other miscellaneous items done. The new service writer is a nice guy, but is still not running at full speed. Took them a full week to get my car done and numerous calls to get status updates. Turns out that Bob moved over to sales and got to chat w/him a bit. Sure wish he was still in service.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Joe Rizza reviews?