Conversation Between BoxsterGirlie01 and Redridge
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. BoxsterGirlie01
    05-01-2010 03:02 PM
    Hi RR! Yes! I know Ed! Super nice guy! Haven't seen him much around these days. When you see him, tell him Boxstergirlie-Jody says he needs to come out to ERTC! Have a super weekend! Glad to see you here!
  2. Redridge
    04-30-2010 06:22 AM
    Hey, BG... nice surprise! Yeah its been awhile since I was on the 6.... Ive been mostly on the "other" forum. Im glad you are still here though and I will try to post more.

Do you know Ed (Ivangene).... I believe you may have met him on some of your local drives. We go back and forth on the "other" forum. For some reason that has been my kick lately.... anyway, good to hear from you.
  3. BoxsterGirlie01
    04-29-2010 05:26 PM
    Hey RR! Just popped in to say hello to you! It's been a long time since we've crossed threads/posts! I hope you're doing well! Your buddy....BG
  4. Redridge
    11-29-2008 08:05 PM
    Hey girlie!

yeah, I have been on Rennlist more often than the 6... no reason. Just more of the old timers are there.
    It seems that the old timers has been disappearing here as well and has scattered between 2-3 forums.

But... thats how it goes. How is the Boxster and the girlie doing? autox lately... how about the track? and your heel and toe?... seems like I missed alot of your post lately... sometimes I run into them but dont have the energy to read 10-15 pages... Ill get back into it though. Im just on a Rennlist phase right now....

As for me Im going on a meet tomorrow... will post pics and share in the tri state section. Thanksgiving is over and the p-car is almost time for her hibernation...

all is good here and you be good and be safe as well... see ya around.

BTW, Im Ferdinand (my friends call me Ferdi, like your teddy)