Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Helpful Hints, Videos, and Promos from Detailer's Domain

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 04:38 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
yes I spray down the dirty areas with TAW.

Then rinse and clean up, the go ahead and wash the car again.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
I have something suggest that you might want to carry. I'm a short guy, 4 feet and washing my car can be an SOB when I'm reaching for the roof top, lucky my car is about 6-8 inches of the ground. I like washing my car with a stick with a microfiber mitten on. I usually use a long pole, stick in a mf mitten and wipe the roof top. I wonder if you can carry something mf material that attach to a pole so people can wash car much easier. Can prevent back problem because instead of bending down to wipe the car below window area, use a stick to wipe. The do carry that at Griots, but eh... haha They don't have sale that much.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:33 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
I was going to say that would be a good place to get them.

unfortunately I would go the way of a boar's hair brush on a pole/stick before I would use an MF type product for washing.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
Well, how come boar hair first?

Old 12-09-2008, 10:49 PM
Former Vendor
i feel that the boar's hair brush is super safe especially with a grit guard.

as for the mf you once you get something lodged in there its not really going to be smart to use it again.

once I drop an mf I usually throw it out or move it to use on anything else but the paint.

as for the boar's hair you can always clean it out.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Where can I find an boar hair pole/stick? I know griots have, but like i say... eh... Nothing wrong with them, just barely any sale there. Some people doesn't want to pay full price for everything.

Old 04-06-2009, 07:46 AM
Former Vendor
link we will have these in our next shipment we have been getting tons or request for them.

a bit too late for you i'm sure but figured I would update this.

Old 07-30-2009, 10:37 PM
Former Vendor
Check out Detailer's Domain's new blog.

Subscribe to it and get the latest and greatest ......

Welcome to our blog! I just wanted to say thanks for « Detailersdomain's Weblog

Old 09-23-2009, 04:01 PM
Former Vendor
Just another way to track us down and find out what's up.

Get the latest detail write up, new products, promos, and more..

Become a Fan

Old 09-29-2009, 08:35 PM
I just became a FAN.

-Lincoln T.

Old 09-29-2009, 08:48 PM
Former Vendor
that's great please tell all your friends

Old 01-20-2010, 06:34 PM
Former Vendor
Old 08-20-2010, 08:11 PM
Former Vendor
Free shipping on orders over $49.95

Free shipping at Detailer's Domain till Aug 31, 2010

Take a look at some of the current specials

Empty Trigger Sprayer Bottles 32 oz - $3.99 each!(33% off)
Einszett Atomizer Sprayer Bottles 1.5 liter - $28.00 each!(20% off)

The Ultimate Wheel Cleaner - Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner Promo

Before

In action

Rinsed off

Click below to purchase:
Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner at $17.95
Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner 3 Pack at $50.95

(Promo ends 8/31/2010)

Old 04-05-2011, 10:22 PM
christopher.b is on a distinguished road
thanks. this was really helpful

Old 11-22-2011, 07:42 PM
Former Vendor

Happy Holidays! Save big on our Black Friday Special

Get 15% off your total shopping cart
when you use the Code - BLACKFRIDAY15 (no restrictions)

Order from $100 to $349.99 and get 20% off
when you use the Code - BLACKFRIDAY20 (restrictions please see below)

Orders over $350 will get 25% off.
when you use the Code - BLACKFRIDAY25 (restrictions please see below)

Shipping Promo - Flat Shipping - $9.99 - CONUS

On top of the above offer we will be giving the first 20 customers over $200 a FREE Chargz Mobile Device Car Charger (value $19.95)

On orders over $300 we will be giving the first 20 customers $400 a Free Chargz Mobile Device Car and Wall Charger (value $29.95)

Some great gift ideas and specials.

Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner 500 ml
Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner 6 Pack of 500 ml
Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner 5 Liter Refill
Adam's In and Out Spray Buy 2 get 1 Free
Uber All Purpose Microfiber Towels 50 Pack
Meg's DA Microfiber System 5 inch Kit
Kwazar Venus Pro + Atomizer Sprayer Bottles
Kwazar Mercury Pro + Trigger Sprayer Bottles

Polishers and Buffer Kits
Aquartz Complete Kit
Adam's Essentials Kit
Special Bulk Pricing
Winter Gear

For those of you that would like to pick up something for your love ones you can consider our E-Gift Cards

Note: Sorry no stacking codes. We can not go back and credit orders. All orders will start shipping on Nov 29, 2011. Back ordered items will ship as we receive them.

Restrictions
on the 20% and 25% off codes - Adam's Polishes, BBS Wheels, Vredestein Tires, Defelsko, Kranzle, Metro Vac, Sprint Booster, CTEK, Swissvax, Cam Spray

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Helpful Hints, Videos, and Promos from Detailer's Domain