Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

MoeTip: How to clean exhaust tips

Old 12-08-2008, 06:15 PM
jpohl402 will become famous soon enoughjpohl402 will become famous soon enough
email sent..... and those insides were 60% better than before!

Old 12-09-2008, 08:45 PM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
nicely done

Old 12-14-2008, 07:32 PM
g8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to behold
Finally got around to doing mine Amazing results, thanks for the tips Moe! I took it one step further and applied a coat of Rejex to the insides and outsides of the tips...now the residue just wipes off with a towel (I do it every couple of days)

Old 12-14-2008, 10:22 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by g8rdmd
Finally got around to doing mine Amazing results, thanks for the tips Moe! I took it one step further and applied a coat of Rejex to the insides and outsides of the tips...now the residue just wipes off with a towel (I do it every couple of days)
Cool! Glad the prescription worked for ya. The Rejex may not be a good option for bare metals like stainless steel. These metals need to breathe and the rejex being a sealant will prohibit that. A simple wash every week if a daily driver will do the trick to keep up the great look. Then you simply use Metall every other month and do a simple polish.

Old 11-01-2009, 01:44 AM
MCK
MCK is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Top tip, Thanks for the info.

Old 11-01-2009, 04:56 AM
YZWILLY is a jewel in the roughYZWILLY is a jewel in the roughYZWILLY is a jewel in the rough
great

as always super helpful, it is nice to have my own professional detailer to bounce questions off, thanks

Old 11-01-2009, 08:18 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MCK
Top tip, Thanks for the info.
Glad you found it useful

Old 11-01-2009, 08:19 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by YZWILLY
as always super helpful, it is nice to have my own professional detailer to bounce questions off, thanks
I'm here whenever you need me...

Old 04-27-2010, 07:49 AM
Jobu is on a distinguished road
Nice piece. Thanks.

Old 04-27-2010, 08:07 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Jobu
Nice piece. Thanks.
Thanks...glad it could help you.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:03 PM
Premium Sponsor
I forgot to mention....we no longer use OOOO steel wool on most of our tail pipe details. We've replaced it with P21S Polishing Soap and to polish the tips we now use P21S Finish Restorer....a much safer and more effective combo

http://www.glisteningperfectionstore...p-metal/Detail

http://www.glisteningperfectionstore...r-metal/Detail