Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

looking to buy a vacuum - any recommendations?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 02:34 PM
extrabolts is on a distinguished road
looking to buy a vacuum - any recommendations?

I am looking to buy a vacuum for use on my cars. I'd like something small, manueverable, and under $100. Does anyone have experience with the griot's garage Mighty 500 Watt Detailing Vacuum ($69) or the Adam's Vac N Blo 500 Vacuum ($79.95)? They look like the same vacuum. Does anyone have experience with any of the metro vacs? Amazon has a bunch of them...

Old 01-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
the vac and blow would be a good choice.

http://www.detailersdomain.com/metro...umcleaner.aspx

Old 01-18-2011, 05:21 PM
aaaaaaaah, but we both know that I cannot order just one thing from you. Once I get on your website I'll just keep adding things to my cart!

Old 01-18-2011, 05:27 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
I hear you on that and it gets better with the current special

Old 01-18-2011, 06:37 PM
FLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud of
May want to consider the Hoover GUV...it's served me quite well...

http://www.amazon.com/Hoover-L2310-5-Gallon-Garage-Utility/dp/B000289920

Old 01-18-2011, 08:14 PM
Thanks. I ended up going with the bigger brother vac n' blo model. My wife says she'll use it for our stairs. And as usual, I added a few other things to my cart. =)

Old 01-19-2011, 08:56 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by extrabolts
I am looking to buy a vacuum for use on my cars. I'd like something small, manueverable, and under $100. Does anyone have experience with the griot's garage Mighty 500 Watt Detailing Vacuum ($69) or the Adam's Vac N Blo 500 Vacuum ($79.95)? They look like the same vacuum. Does anyone have experience with any of the metro vacs? Amazon has a bunch of them...
This vacuum does a great job for us daily. You can even buy the auto detailing kit with better crevice tool.

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1...atalogId=10053

Old 01-19-2011, 09:37 AM
ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !
I have the Hoover GUV and have had good success. I like the fact I only have to hook up the hose and can do the cars in or out of the garage with out moving a canister or other unit. Also my driveway has a pretty good slope and the rolling ones kept going down the driveway...pain in the a.....