Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Average cost of a full detail

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 12:28 PM
Daniel Wendell is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JoshVette
Daniel, nice to see you on here my friend.

Just fyi, this forum is pretty particular when it comes to posting up click and brags, too many self promoters out there trying to use forums to make a buck..... But there's a lot of great detailers on here as well giving advise.

We're spoiled on autopia.

Josh
Yea I have heard some things. haha

Thanks for the heads up though!

Is moe on the other forums? It looks like he posts a hell of a lot and is a good detailer but I havent seen him around.

Old 02-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Daniel Wendell
Yea I have heard some things. haha

Thanks for the heads up though!

Is moe on the other forums? It looks like he posts a hell of a lot and is a good detailer but I havent seen him around.
I'm around

Old 02-15-2009, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
I'm around
Hey moe, do you go by MoeMistry on all forums? It looks like your work is very good! I guess that my idea of moving to LA and detailing just imploded haha.

Dan

Old 02-15-2009, 03:19 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Hey moe, do you go by MoeMistry on all forums? It looks like your work is very good! I guess that my idea of moving to LA and detailing just imploded haha.

Dan
I'm only active on 6speed and teamspeed. I may have signed on some other boards, but running a full-time business is hard enough to find time for these two boards. My name on all boards is MoeMistry. Welcome to 6speed.

Old 02-15-2009, 03:19 PM
Pats300zx is on a distinguished road
I charge anywhere from $450-$695 for polishing.

JOSH, HOW YA DOING MAN?
Hey Daniel...how are you doing? How are things??? Glad you found your way here

Old 02-15-2009, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
I'm only active on 6speed and teamspeed. I may have signed on some other boards, but running a full-time business is hard enough to find time for these two boards. My name on all boards is MoeMistry. Welcome to 6speed.

Thank ya sir!

Originally Posted by Pats300zx
Hey Daniel...how are you doing? How are things??? Glad you found your way here
Im doing pretty well. Been very busy lately with school. Last week was a CRAZY week for me! I was wrongly accused of cheating at school and found guilty by the honor councel. So my freind and I had to challenge the ruling... LONG STORY but Ive been very busy! haha

Everything is pretty good though. Detailing is slow, dodo is pretty slow but we are getting our new stuff in the next week.

and thanks for the welcome! How are things in PA?