Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

What is the best clear bra currently on the market? Protection & Ease To Detail?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2015, 10:21 AM
AJN334 is on a distinguished road
What is the best clear bra currently on the market? Protection & Ease To Detail?

Looking for feedback on what is considered to be the best clear bra for protection, shine and ease to detail? Is there one that is better then another? I know the technology has greatly improved over the past few years and yellowing has become less of a concern.

I am having difficulty finding legitimate product reviews or comparisons.

Old 06-26-2015, 06:43 AM
JSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud of
I am happy with Xpel Ultimate. Been on my car about 1.5 years.

Old 06-29-2015, 11:51 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
There truly isn't a product that has the best aesthetics, durability, clarity, and workability. As in life, you have to make certain compromises.

We use both XPEL Ultimate and Suntek Topcoated. They each have their pros and cons.

If you want durable, excellent 10-year warranty, and great customer support and a wide network of qualified installers,, XPEL is the clear choice.

If you want aesthetics, slightly less yellow, and something as close to the paint texture as possible, Suntek Topcoated is a great choice. With Suntek, you can also push the material to the limits when doing advanced curves and tucks to get a better outcome. So, basically, you can push the film to the limits more without getting stretch marks, etc.

So, YOU have to decide which is more important to YOU. Both are excellent, hence why it's the only 2 films we carry. They both have great top coats , they self heal, and both are backed by great customer support. I would recommend a nano coating on either one so it makes it more durable and easier to maintain. To our knowledge in real-world scenarios, they both greatly benefit from nano coatings. Just do research and make sure the coating you choose is guaranteed by the coating manufacturer and recommended for the clear film you use. We've used CarPro/CQuartz and Modesta nano coating on both XPEL and Suntek, and have found they perform very well with no adverse reactions.

Old 07-01-2015, 03:32 PM
JSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud of
Thanks for the explanation. I really don't hear much about Sunteck

Originally Posted by MoeMistry
There truly isn't a product that has the best aesthetics, durability, clarity, and workability. As in life, you have to make certain compromises.

We use both XPEL Ultimate and Suntek Topcoated. They each have their pros and cons.

If you want durable, excellent 10-year warranty, and great customer support and a wide network of qualified installers,, XPEL is the clear choice.

If you want aesthetics, slightly less yellow, and something as close to the paint texture as possible, Suntek Topcoated is a great choice. With Suntek, you can also push the material to the limits when doing advanced curves and tucks to get a better outcome. So, basically, you can push the film to the limits more without getting stretch marks, etc.

So, YOU have to decide which is more important to YOU. Both are excellent, hence why it's the only 2 films we carry. They both have great top coats , they self heal, and both are backed by great customer support. I would recommend a nano coating on either one so it makes it more durable and easier to maintain. To our knowledge in real-world scenarios, they both greatly benefit from nano coatings. Just do research and make sure the coating you choose is guaranteed by the coating manufacturer and recommended for the clear film you use. We've used CarPro/CQuartz and Modesta nano coating on both XPEL and Suntek, and have found they perform very well with no adverse reactions.

Old 07-01-2015, 04:12 PM
cab83_750 has much to be proud ofcab83_750 has much to be proud ofcab83_750 has much to be proud ofcab83_750 has much to be proud ofcab83_750 has much to be proud ofcab83_750 has much to be proud ofcab83_750 has much to be proud ofcab83_750 has much to be proud ofcab83_750 has much to be proud ofcab83_750 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
There truly isn't a product that has the best aesthetics, durability, clarity, and workability. ...
I am curious: I had 3M installed on my SC and it yellowed in less than a year. Are they still around? Did they re formulate so no more yellowing?

I just need to update my knowledge here so please advise.