Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

EASIEST out of the box clay bar treatment : 0

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2016, 11:57 AM
Socalsporty is on a distinguished road
EASIEST out of the box clay bar treatment : 0

So I have this old cop car, or older, its a 2006 and its in really great shape and I want to rehab the paint on it. I should probably have someone do it for me, but before those synapse connect, is there a good, easy to obtain clay bar regimen I could put my hands on to bring this car to the next level? Or any detailer in San Diego who would like to spare me from my self. TIA

Old 05-25-2016, 11:04 AM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Any auto parts store in your area should have a Meguiars or Mothers kit in stock that you could use.

As for just claying the vehicle and having that 'bring it to the next level', I feel you will be disappointed. It is a step in the right direction, however, depending on paint condition, other steps (compounding/polishing/etc) may be necessary to obtain the results you are looking for.

Keep us posted!