Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Detailing classes

Old 03-03-2017, 11:04 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Detailing classes

I enjoy washing my cars and have accumulated quite a bit of detailing products, but other than reading a number of opinions on this site I would love to attend actual detailing classes and get hands on instruction from a pro. Has anyone taken detailing classes they can recommend?

Old 04-12-2017, 06:35 AM
autospdsss is an unknown quantity at this point
You can eventually search on the internet and look for the good ones. No idea about opportunities at your territory.

Old 04-12-2017, 10:34 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
I am willing to travel, but how do you know if it is a good one?

Old 04-12-2017, 07:09 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Autogeek offers a great class/school

I believe Meguiars offers some classes and some may be free and they are in Cali.

Hope this helps!

Old 05-15-2017, 02:13 PM
Former Vendor
STEK-USA is an unknown quantity at this point
look up Esoteric, Todd Cooperrider and Dan Roth both put on an incredible class for both the home enthusiast as well as the seasoned pro. you will have to travel but it will be well worth worth the time and expense.

http://www.esotericdetail.com/training/

Old 05-15-2017, 02:54 PM
I will check it out. Have you gone through their courses?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.