Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

F50 Back on Ebay!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 09:01 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
F50 Back on Ebay!!!!

115/349 with a buy it now price of $645,888.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6212

Old 02-20-2010, 11:22 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Sick car. Ferrari guys know they actually made like 400 though....

Old 02-21-2010, 10:55 AM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder how many crashed and salvaged?

Old 02-21-2010, 11:04 AM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Not to many, about 10ish.

Old 02-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Slick //M will become famous soon enoughSlick //M will become famous soon enough
absolutely love that car

Old 02-22-2010, 01:24 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
I still remember years ago going to work in North NJ and seeing one of these parked in front of HYTORQ on RT17 and dreaming what it would be like to drive it.

Old 02-22-2010, 01:27 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
I still remember years ago going to work in North NJ and seeing one of these parked in front of HYTORQ on RT17 and dreaming what it would be like to drive it.
LOL....the owner of HYTORQ has an AMAZING collection. When I lived in NJ I used to see his Bugatti Veyron parked out front all the time, in the winter even, covered in salt and road dirt!

Old 02-22-2010, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by Tom@Rennsport-1
LOL....the owner of HYTORQ has an AMAZING collection. When I lived in NJ I used to see his Bugatti Veyron parked out front all the time, in the winter even, covered in salt and road dirt!

Now that sounds like a true enthusiast, not just a collector!

Old 02-22-2010, 02:54 PM
Banned
FerrariNYC23 is on a distinguished road
Sick!!!

Old 02-22-2010, 04:32 PM
ROD
ROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud of
While looking through the pictures, it was difficult not to imagine shifting the gated shifter or messing with the ***** in-between the seats.

Old 02-22-2010, 05:41 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Tom@Rennsport-1
Oh yeah he drove everything and his collection is scary. He also had a viper GTS-R years ago. I have not been up there in a while so I did not see the veyron. I need to go look next time I am in the area.

Old 02-23-2010, 08:09 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
I'm surprised its priced so low. The last one I saw for sale was almost 800k a few weeks ago. Someday I would love to own one.

Old 02-23-2010, 09:18 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
jrgatfh has a spectacular aura aboutjrgatfh has a spectacular aura about
in the last picture with the keys what are those black computer chip looking things for?

Old 02-23-2010, 09:50 PM
Ritesh will become famous soon enough
What an amazing work of art!!

Old 02-24-2010, 11:56 PM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
wish i could afford it!!!! great car hope it goes to a great new owner

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F50 Back on Ebay!!!!