Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

California T - what are we thinking?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2014, 08:48 PM
mikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to all
California T - what are we thinking?

Having hunted around for a 16M to replace the Aston I've realised it's not a great GT car. As we mainly us the Aston for Euro tours I'm finding myself drawn to the California T
I just didn't like the look of the old on
So what are everybody else's thoughts on the T?

Old 08-16-2014, 07:11 AM
gtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud of
Fabulous car with the right power plant............
Turbo power is the way to go...........
I might even get one if it can really go.........
I know what a GTR can do and this sounds interesting..

Old 08-18-2014, 06:20 PM
DAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to behold
Drove one on Saturday and really liked it, especially for the driving use you describe. I was able to get out on some nice mountain roads and really push it, and it really liked it. The motor is very responsive with no lag at all. I was skeptical, but the press is dead on on this point. Don't think you can go wrong with one...

Old 08-18-2014, 08:29 PM
gtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud of
Dave,
What dealer has the turbo on the lot.

Old 08-21-2014, 11:47 PM
DAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to behold
None yet that I know of....

Old 08-24-2014, 01:17 PM
quackman will become famous soon enough
I think the original California looks bad, and it also just didn't have THAT much power.

But with this new version they've cleaned up the looks and gave it a nice amount of power, finally

Old 08-24-2014, 01:36 PM
CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !
The "proper" Grand Tourer is really the F12, but you're talking considerably more $.

CW