Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Somebody got Ferrari to build a street-legal FXX?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2017, 05:02 PM
6Speed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday will become famous soon enough
Somebody got Ferrari to build a street-legal FXX?

Damn, this guy must have had some serious pull with the factory? But I guess if you have enough coin, Ferrari will do whatever you want. If you have $12M laying around, you can buy it. More details on the HP.

Old 02-16-2017, 09:39 PM
Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !
I read somewhere its actually the second one they did. The work to make it street legal (UK) wasn't too much, and from the factory, so now that it isn't track only the potential buyer population probably increase 4 or 5x.

I also think the article is mistaken, after a certain amount of time, the owners can indeed take the cars home.

Old 02-17-2017, 03:33 PM
6Speed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Deuuuce
I read somewhere its actually the second one they did. The work to make it street legal (UK) wasn't too much, and from the factory, so now that it isn't track only the potential buyer population probably increase 4 or 5x.

I also think the article is mistaken, after a certain amount of time, the owners can indeed take the cars home.
I seem to remember hearing something about them being able to take the cars home too. And I guess the buying pool would increase, but these cars are such a special case, it's hard to say in my opinion.

Old 02-19-2017, 07:15 PM
95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of
Ben Sloss confirmed that there are no restrictions around owners possessing XX cars at home.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.