Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Toy Store Towson Maryland

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 02:19 PM
JohnnyS2000 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyS2000 has a spectacular aura about
Toy Store Towson Maryland

Has anyone had any experience with the Toy Store located on York Rd. in Towson MD?.. I was driving by the other day on my way to work and I noticed they had a Ferrari in the showroom. I stopped by today during my lunch and they had a black 360 and a yellow 360. There were no salesman around so I didnt find out any details on the cars.

ill try to snap some pics and post them

Last edited by JohnnyS2000; 10-03-2006 at 03:53 PM.
Old 10-03-2006, 03:55 PM
ttowsontt will become famous soon enough
i know the owner, he's a good guy, thats about as much as i know.

Old 10-07-2006, 06:38 AM
StrikerX50 will become famous soon enoughStrikerX50 will become famous soon enough
This one?
The Toy Store
(410) 296-2800
1018 York Rd, Towson, MD 21204

Old 10-07-2006, 09:05 AM
TraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of light
i may have driven by that area 100 times i never noticed the store.

Old 10-07-2006, 08:36 PM
JohnnyS2000 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyS2000 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TraderHal
i may have driven by that area 100 times i never noticed the store.
Its near the Lexus of Towson (on the same side).. yeah its a wierd location for a high end car dealership. They have a few BMW, Benz, and Porsches out front.

Old 10-10-2006, 07:35 AM
TraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of light
I stopped by over the weekend. no website. Just 1 guy working . parking lot is so crowded you could barely turn around.

Old 10-10-2006, 07:21 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
I bought my old CLK430 from them and the car ended up having some problems. Their 30 day warranty is crap! They kept my car for 3 weeks, gave it back and they didnt fix all the problems. I took it back and "Your 30 day warranty is expired". One of the problems was that some of the odometer pixels were out so they got an odometer from a junk yard from the wrong year car (now I cant reset the maintenance light) with ~7k HIGHER miles than the car actually had. I wouldnt do business with them again!

Old 10-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I bought my old CLK430 from them and the car ended up having some problems. Their 30 day warranty is crap! They kept my car for 3 weeks, gave it back and they didnt fix all the problems. I took it back and "Your 30 day warranty is expired". One of the problems was that some of the odometer pixels were out so they got an odometer from a junk yard from the wrong year car (now I cant reset the maintenance light) with ~7k HIGHER miles than the car actually had. I wouldnt do business with them again!
That's so shady.. thanks for the warnings

Old 10-12-2006, 01:37 PM
j3hff has a little shameless behaviour in the past
ya the place just looks like it would be crap.. i have walked by it many many many times.. to me it looks like they just get those cars to look like such fabulous cars.. but like blackbenzz said they are probably cheaply repaired

Old 10-12-2006, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by blackbenzz

WHOA!>. thanks for the warning.. I def. will think twice before buying anything from them.

I hope everything worked out okay with your CLK430..

Old 10-12-2006, 03:14 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Well the CLK430 was turned into my show car ^(and now my daily) and I recently picked up a Kleemann CLK55 from a friend.

Old 06-11-2015, 01:00 AM
jacksworld is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down The Toy Store is a FRAUD

1996 Jaguar was advertised on Autotrader and Cars.com with no description. I spoke to owner, Urik about the car. I asked specific questions about it and I was informed that the vehicle was absolutely perfect, with no rust and perfect paint and mechanical. I paid $5000, which is 2-3 times more than the street and auction value and bought the vehicle on 5/13/2015. Photos too showed a perfect vehicle. Received the car on the 8th of June. Nothing even close to what it was suppose to be. Rust everywhere on the body and undercarriage. Fingers go through rust it is so much. Car has no brakes. It is unsafe to drive. Radiator hanging loose from passenger side. Drivers side has no paint because the clear coat is gone and paint is now all cracked to max. Passengers side was in a collision and was never repaired. Inside the hood on the engine there are zip tights to hold the gas pedal wire which can disconnect at anytime in traffic or while driving the vehicle. Tail lights DO NOT work and brake lights with ABS are on which is a warning that the vehicle has no brakes. Vehicles body needs a full paint job. Different colors on different panels. Dry leather on the inside. Wood entirely cracked. Severe transmission oil leaks. Sagging head liner which is blocking the rear view. I know for a fact that this vehicle should have never been advertised and no licensed dealer has the right to advertise a vehicle which does not qualify for states required safety standards. Owner Urik ignored my calls and texts after I received the car. He called me once and told me he was going to call back after a minute of conversation when I wasnt even finished explaining the problems he was already aware of. Since then he ignored all sorts of communication.
No paperwork was ever given to me to sign and a vehicle was released from the lot. No title was ever given to me ether. Thank you