S. FL - Lunch @ Hooters on Feb 20th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 05:36 PM
TAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond repute
Another good turnout Cris. See you next time.

Those classic guys must have been going to the Boca concourse this weekend.

http://www.bocaratonconcours.com/details.php

Old 02-20-2010, 06:08 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TAch Miami
Another good turnout Cris. See you next time.

Those classic guys must have been going to the Boca concourse this weekend.

http://www.bocaratonconcours.com/details.php

Cool, didn't know about that event. Yep, they must've been going there. See you @ the next cruise!

Old 02-21-2010, 03:34 PM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
NastyZO6 - great to meet you and Tom, and thanks for making the trek to hang out! And also thanks for posting the pictures - they came out great! Hope to see you again at one of the future meets!

Old 02-21-2010, 03:35 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Guys though smal it was a nice meet and time spent.
It was a pleasure to meet member "nasty Z06". Nice guy as was everyone. Nice time spent with good people. That's what it's all about.
Will stay tune for the next meet.

Ranger

Old 02-21-2010, 07:55 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lithium1330
NastyZO6 - great to meet you and Tom, and thanks for making the trek to hang out! And also thanks for posting the pictures - they came out great! Hope to see you again at one of the future meets!
Same here Chris, thanks. We really had a great time! Can't wait for the next event...the Mrs. wants to come!

Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
It was a pleasure to meet member "nasty Z06". Nice guy as was everyone. Nice time spent with good people. That's what it's all about.

Ranger

Same here amigo, it was a pleasure. I enjoyed looking at your super rides and chatting with you. I will be waiting for info on the next one!

Old 02-21-2010, 08:03 PM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger

Ranger
Range - I agree the turn out was relatively light.

Overall, I am struggling a bit to understand why. This is my second monthly Lunch @ Hooters meet. While I post to various car enthusiast forums (6speed, lotustalk, planet9, rennlist, etc.), it seems, for whatever odd reason, most car owners (regardless of make & model) in S. FL aren't interested in these get togethers - I figured we have a dismal 1% attach rate of viewed vs. attended on 6speed .
There is a good variety and nice cars in this region, yet, very, very few owners participate. I don't get it. This is not meant to a rant.. just trying to understand this odd "phenomenon" with car enthusiasts in S. FL.

Maybe these meets are one of the few things that grows organically in S. FL - slowly, but surely. Sure seems that way.

Comments and suggestions are welcomed.

Old 02-21-2010, 08:22 PM
Nismo31 is on a distinguished road
Sat Meet

Thanks for the invite Scott, it was great meeting up with you and catching up on old times! I had a great time meeting everyone and checking out all the cool rides. Hope to catch everyone at future events. Enjoy some of the pictures I took.

Attached Images      

Last edited by Nismo31; 02-21-2010 at 08:25 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by Nismo31
Thanks for the invite Scott, it was great meeting up with you and catching up on old times! I had a great time meeting everyone and checking out all the cool rides. Hope to catch everyone at future events. Enjoy some of the pictures I took.

Anytime Mark, it was great catching up with you bro! Love the Nismo man! It is sweeet! Thanks for snapping all those pics bro. Keep in touch and we will do this event again!

Old 02-22-2010, 09:25 PM
Nismo31 is on a distinguished road
For sure! Catch you at the next one!!

Old 02-23-2010, 05:59 AM
oscar_driver is on a distinguished road
Here are my pics .. Chris, thanks for putting this together!

Guys, it was a pleasure to meet you all, NASTY Z06, NASTY Gt3 (and monster M5), NASTY NISMO, Chris, man, few cars but awesome times!!

I'll try to bring again some NSX's next time

Old 02-23-2010, 06:00 AM
oscar_driver is on a distinguished road
and some extra:

Old 02-23-2010, 07:12 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Awesome pics!
I sure hope the Hooters met continues to grow. Great core group, great place to meet, talk sportscars and enjoy food.
All followed by a nice drive by the beach.

Ranger

Old 02-23-2010, 10:39 AM
Oscar - awesome pix! You won't mind me pimping your pictures on other forums to get more interest in the gtg.

And some encouraging news... a few more folks from luxury4play forum told me they're definitely interested and plan to make the next one. My fingers are crossed to have more car in March.

The next one will be Saturday, March 27th. I'll be starting a new thread.

Old 02-23-2010, 11:56 AM
Former Vendor
Forza Forged is an unknown quantity at this point
Man I missed it, sorry guys I couldn't go we had a photo shoot and it took longer then I thought.

Yoan

Old 02-23-2010, 12:26 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Looking at those palm trees just minutes after shoveling over 6" of WET snow at my house makes me miss S. FL. even more. I can't wait to move. I'll be at future meets.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: S. FL - Lunch @ Hooters on Feb 20th