PHOTOS • MiileMarker-1 • 1 Mile run • Post your Pics here!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 08:38 PM
oscar_driver is on a distinguished road
Arrow PHOTOS • MiileMarker-1 • 1 Mile run • Post your Pics here!

We had a fantastic day yesterday at the abandoned airport, we were a good group of guys and it was a pleasure to be with you all, special thanks to Scott and Mark for your helmets, as well Chris and the Delgado family, you all rock! ..

I had 3 runs and by my GPS one was 153mph - 151 - 150 ... and it's a consens by 99% of the participants that they were off by 4mph .

I am happy with my NSX numbers, i have exhaust and pipes + the whole 6th gear to get to 175 ... but those Vettes were MONSTERS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLUBRja_UrA

Here are some pictures:

One of the cleanest / nicest NSX engine bays I've ever seen!

Scott's NASTY Z06!

Chris and his surprisingly VERY fast BoxterS

Oscar

Old 04-11-2010, 09:48 PM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
Nice shots Oscar! Here is a handful of mine...

Old 04-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Damn, how fast did the shifter cart go?

Awesome photos too!

Old 04-12-2010, 07:09 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Cool beans.

Old 04-12-2010, 07:09 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Chris G
Damn, how fast did the shifter cart go?

Awesome photos too!
An insane 182 mph! That guy redefines insanity.

Ranger

Old 04-12-2010, 08:18 AM
Nismo31 is on a distinguished road
Nice Pics Oscar! You missed the Nismo! LOL
I'll post some later today!

Old 04-12-2010, 10:49 AM
TrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
An insane 182 mph! That guy redefines insanity.

Ranger
dont think ide to 182 on that thing. im sure its fun to ride though

Old 04-12-2010, 11:12 AM
digi_pixx is on a distinguished road
Great looking pics!!!!

Old 04-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Pics...

A few duplicates, but who cares!

Heading to the race!

Going thru the gates:

Our pit tent:

Pit area:

Old 04-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-12-2010, 02:05 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
Hey Oscar thanks for posting some of the pics I took, and are you going to post the on FB?

Old 04-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by M5&RS Captin
Hey Oscar thanks for posting some of the pics I took, and are you going to post the on FB?
Hi Danny, thank you for capturing some really great shots, you have a good eye man ..... I normally don't post to much car stuff on my FB ... i do but not a lot ... but here is the full link: http://moyanodesign.com/mile1/

You can use them however you want

Oscar

Old 04-12-2010, 02:35 PM
Chris, you PUNK, I thought you were STOCK just with exhaust .... never the less, i love your car forever!

Old 04-15-2010, 09:50 AM
P-car Fan is on a distinguished road
That looks like a whole lot of fun!

NastyZO6--did you by any chance have a pesky little black S2000 following you on 75 westward bound a few weeks ago? If so that was me ;-) Your car sounds MEAN!! loved it!

Old 04-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by P-car Fan
That looks like a whole lot of fun!

NastyZO6--did you by any chance have a pesky little black S2000 following you on 75 westward bound a few weeks ago? If so that was me ;-) Your car sounds MEAN!! loved it!

Yeah, that was me! And I guess that was you! Right on bro. It was good having someone else who 'knows' how to drive to share the ride across the alley with!

Hit me up anytime you are in Naples bro...

Scott

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PHOTOS • MiileMarker-1 • 1 Mile run • Post your Pics here!