USP Motorsports LED products for 997.1 Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 01:47 PM
MJA
MJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really nice
USP Motorsports LED products for 997.1 Turbo

I am not one to bad mouth a company's but I wanted to share my unfortunate experience with USP and there low quality LED lighting products for the 997.1 Turbo.

My goal for my car was to change all of the lights to LED and USP offers several products.

I started out with there LED kit for the interior and everything worked fine for a while but as posted in a prior post the door lights started to break after closing and opening the door. I went through 2 different sets before going with a different product. I should have learned my lesson from this.

Next I ordered the Plate LED bulbs with issues also because the heat sink on the bulb is to big and hits the housing and shorts out after a short amount of time. I have since gone with a different product with no issues.

I then order the HID fog light kit, The wrong bulbs were sent with the order, When I did receive them I had the kit professionally installed and the lights looked great for a short amount of time. Then one bulb burnt out quickly, I replaced it only to have the other bulb go from HId look back to the stock yellowish color. So changed both bulbs again and after a short time both bulbs went back to the yellowish color. Had a ballast go bad , I replaced it and now one light does not even work and the other is yellowish stock color. I am now going to remove the entire kit as its very poor quality.

I received a set of the $800 LED taillights as a gift, They worked great for a while and now one of the taillights does not work anymore. I know there has been issues with the DEPO lights but there is no fix. Also looking on there web site and talking to them they no longer sale the lights, HMMMM I wonder why ?

Very bad experience with there products and I feel they are poor quality, Learn from my mistakes and don't purchase these from USP motorsports. Extremely frustrating and they are unwilling to provide proper customer service.