Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

New Garage for a New guy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Madspeed is on a distinguished road
New Garage for a New guy

So I am new to this site, just stumbled upon it while surfing the internet. Some of the garage projects here are insane, and well I guess the money factor has a lot to do with it. I have been doing performance work on Honda cars for years....and no ricer rides either. It is not my job or anything, just a hobby. I have had a "Lenard" building for the past 10 years and have always known it was "temporary". Well the time has finally come for me, and I have started building a new garage. I have been browsing through some of the other projects here on this site for some ideas on what works and what doesn't. Here are some pics of my new garage as it is being built. It is for sure and on going project, but I hope to have it finished before summer of 09.

anyways...had to move the old little shop out of the way... and this garage has seen A LOT of cars...and lots of work....

but time to move on... so started with this...

Last edited by Madspeed; 12-09-2008 at 02:01 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:57 PM
DarkManX has a spectacular aura aboutDarkManX has a spectacular aura aboutDarkManX has a spectacular aura about
Cant wait to see as it progresses

Old 12-09-2008, 02:00 PM

'
I know they are just Honda's but they are mine and I like em. Hell one is even a 6speed...lol

Last edited by Madspeed; 12-09-2008 at 02:44 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:07 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
welcome! Looks like the new garage is coming along great.

Old 12-10-2008, 06:57 PM
wxxer is on a distinguished road
Looks like this will be a great project!

What does the hatch have done to it?!

Is that a Tahoe outside of the garage?

Old 12-10-2008, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by wxxer
Looks like this will be a great project!

What does the hatch have done to it?!

Is that a Tahoe outside of the garage?
Im sure it will take me some time to finish...but it will be just how I want it in the end.

the hatch is a little project that I have been working on. Its an 88 making it 20 years old now. But it has a B16 in it . I work on it when I have time.

an yeah that's my surf/work/tow rig/daily/Tahoe...

Last edited by Madspeed; 12-12-2008 at 11:24 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:27 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Pretty spacious garage, you can fit two trucks there.

Old 12-12-2008, 12:12 AM
wxxer is on a distinguished road
Awesome, the hatch reminds me of a buddies car. All of my family have Tahoe's (newer ones) but I like the older ones better.

Old 12-12-2008, 05:53 AM
GMS03 is on a distinguished road
looks very big, I like it.

Old 12-16-2008, 08:56 AM
Thumbs down

well, Im still working on it...having an issue with the city "taken away" my permits. Saying that it is too tall, however these are approved plans that I built from, so its a battle now. Me v/s the man.

Old 12-22-2008, 06:49 AM
funky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to behold
first pic looks like a space station :P

Old 12-24-2008, 09:11 AM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
do you mind telling me what it will be cost to build like this?

Old 12-24-2008, 09:30 AM
KennyM is on a distinguished road
Nice pics. Looks like it's going to be a great place for you & your cares to hang out. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Old 12-29-2008, 01:52 PM
McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !
Good luck getting your permits back... stick it to 'em.

Old 12-29-2008, 05:56 PM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
nice garage! For a second i thought i was logged into s2kforum and then chevy forums.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: New Garage for a New guy