Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

My Garage Makeover

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2014, 01:00 PM
Need2Speed is on a distinguished road
I think your layout looks awesome. I especially like the banners and posters on the walls.

Old 03-02-2014, 11:44 AM
StPatsDay will become famous soon enoughStPatsDay will become famous soon enough
Howdy neighbor. Your garage looks great.

This winter is brutal. Bet you can't wait to get those doors open in the spring

I just wanted to suggest you consider tile for your flooring. I spent quite a bit of time on researching options. My floor is ceramic tile. Commercial grade you might see in a kitchen. You can hose it out. It doesn't stain. Stands tough against the winters with the salt, rocks, snow and s$&t my SUV tracks in. Best part? Tiles are cheap and my cost was very close to epoxy flooring quotes. My friend did epoxy a couple years ago and his floor now is dirty and pitted from driving in and out. I think epoxy would be fine for a garage in California or some garage where you don't drive any of the cars daily.

Good luck. Your garage looks fun.
John

Old 03-02-2014, 07:25 PM
pat
pat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond repute
Nice

Old 03-02-2014, 09:15 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
+1 for the ceramic tile. I did it on my floor and it holds up great!

Old 04-17-2014, 01:06 PM
vogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond repute
great garage! Looking for ideas for mine and this definitely provided some inspiration.

Old 05-10-2014, 08:06 AM
Max4Speed is on a distinguished road
wow a very nice build!

For the ones recommending tiles, any pictures?