Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Project Garage Condo

Old 06-02-2011, 10:14 PM
dccustoms is on a distinguished road
Hi There. Om new in This forum

I saw these pic a time ago... And I didint rest untill I found where they Came from...
I just wanna say that you have an awesome garage.

Greets from a Chile.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:19 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dccustoms
Hi There. Om new in This forum

I saw these pic a time ago... And I didint rest untill I found where they Came from...
I just wanna say that you have an awesome garage.

Greets from a Chile.
Thanks brother. Welcome to 6speed!

Old 06-03-2011, 12:17 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Haters. You're all haters.
I came to the turbo/boosted party late in life and I have to admit it is a lot of fun.

I still have the most fun in a NA Z06 that I road course.

PS - A big thanks to Chris for allowing me to blast his little cobra go-cart around the motor plex. It really was a lot of fun.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:18 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Haters. You're all haters.
I came to the turbo/boosted party late in life and I have to admit it is a lot of fun.

I still have the most fun in a NA Z06 that I road course.

PS - A big thanks to Chris for allowing me to blast his little cobra go-cart around the motor plex. It really was a lot of fun.
When does your cobra arrive?

Old 06-03-2011, 12:27 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bmoores
Sonja watched the little youtube clip of me and promptly said "NO" and mumbled something about me losing my ***** as she walked out of the room.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:28 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Sonja watched the little youtube clip of me and promptly said "NO" and mumbled something about me losing my ***** as she walked out of the room.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! It appears I know you almost as well as she does.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:29 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
I guess she still thinks your Z06, GT2's and G have only 200hp each, right?

Old 06-03-2011, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by bmoores
Originally Posted by HIRISC
I guess she still thinks your Z06, GT2's and G have only 200hp each, right?
Come on Chris. You've met her on more than one occasion. I think you need to go for a ride with her in her Z06 and she will show you she knows all about 505hp cars.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Come on Chris. You've met her on more than one occasion. I think you need to go for a ride with her in her Z06 and she will show you she knows all about 505hp cars.
I meant that a Cobra replica might be the safest car in your fleet

I don't do rides with ladies driving cars sporting less than 9lbs per HP.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by HIRISC
I meant that a Cobra replica might be the safest car in your fleet

I don't do rides with ladies driving cars sporting less than 9lbs per HP.
Wow - I completely read that one wrong. Ok then - She'll take you for a ride in the prowler tomorrow. It's about 11lbs per HP.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:49 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
she will show you she knows all about 505hp cars.
That sounds like a challenge to me

Old 06-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by LUISGT3

Old 06-03-2011, 10:39 PM

We should see if we can talk Sonja into running Chris at drag strip when the cobra is done. I think she'd represent well.

Old 06-04-2011, 04:03 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Or we could do ZO6 vs Z06.
We got Rock Falls scheduled for this year for October after C&C.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Or we could do ZO6 vs Z06.
We got Rock Falls scheduled for this year for October after C&C.
Still

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Project Garage Condo