Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Garage Complete!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 12:35 PM
mphgsp is on a distinguished road
Garage Complete!

After a year or so, I finally got my garage complete. Between the Epoxy Floor which was done 2 years ago, Cabinets from Sam's Club, and the fresh paint job (Tri-Color) which is done in a Catalyst Epoxy as well, the only thing I had left to do was lighting. Bought the fixtures and lights from ProLighting and got them hung up over the Christmas break.
This is now 1,000 square feet of toy box.

Old 12-29-2014, 02:24 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Looks great!

Old 12-29-2014, 06:02 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Nicely done!

Old 12-30-2014, 03:50 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice! Floor looks awesome! It all ties in nicely...and I'm jealous about 1,000 sq ft of garage! Well done!

Old 01-03-2015, 11:33 AM
pat
pat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond repute
Looks nice. I like the sams club stuff too. It's very nice and the price is good.

Old 02-23-2015, 06:50 PM
John156e has a little shameless behaviour in the past
sweet floor

Old 02-27-2015, 01:36 PM
colt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of light
looking good.

Old 02-28-2015, 05:35 PM
JackOlsen has a reputation beyond reputeJackOlsen has a reputation beyond reputeJackOlsen has a reputation beyond reputeJackOlsen has a reputation beyond reputeJackOlsen has a reputation beyond reputeJackOlsen has a reputation beyond reputeJackOlsen has a reputation beyond reputeJackOlsen has a reputation beyond reputeJackOlsen has a reputation beyond reputeJackOlsen has a reputation beyond reputeJackOlsen has a reputation beyond repute
Nice shop and nice car!

Old 03-14-2015, 08:21 AM
steve.rinaldi is a splendid one to beholdsteve.rinaldi is a splendid one to beholdsteve.rinaldi is a splendid one to beholdsteve.rinaldi is a splendid one to beholdsteve.rinaldi is a splendid one to beholdsteve.rinaldi is a splendid one to beholdsteve.rinaldi is a splendid one to behold
What process is the floor for epoxy? And what part of NW IL? I grew up in Rockford and lived in SW Chicago burbs. I close on my house next week and am looking to do the floors in the garage as well and am looking at options.

Old 03-15-2015, 11:52 AM
mphgsp is on a distinguished road
HI Steve,

I had a company in Rockford, Illinois do the job for me. He did both the upstairs garage, and the downstairs garage.

He came in and ground the concrete surface with a polishing machine that had a diamond wheel attached. The same day he laid down a base coat of epoxy and sprinkled the flakes onto that epoxy. The next day he came back and lightly scrapped the flakes just to knock down any flakes that were standing up. Vacuumed the surface and laid a clear epoxy over the garage floor again.
Job complete! It's been almost 3 years now and absolutely no problems with the product.