Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Polished concrete garage

Old 04-29-2016, 03:53 AM
drviperdds is on a distinguished road
Polished concrete garage

Hi All, I would like to share a few pics of my garage.

Before polish and stain process

After polished, stained, and sealed.

LED flood lights installed.

Mini Split AC/heater installed, controlled with any handheld device.

My first Porsche.

Old 04-29-2016, 08:45 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Beautiful Garage! Love the cabinets.

Old 04-29-2016, 11:44 AM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice! Love it! I have the same cabs and boxes...love mine!

Old 04-29-2016, 01:48 PM
Thanks guys. The cabinets are great and easily moveable when need to.

Old 05-20-2016, 09:02 PM
emissary will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by drviperdds
Thanks guys. The cabinets are great and easily moveable when need to.
Where are those cabinets from?

Old 05-20-2016, 09:23 PM
GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !
Love the floor. Looks to be a over sized three car garage. Would you share or PM me roughly what it cost to have your floor done like that. It looks awesome. Also how will that hold up with hot tires parked on it. My old epoxy floor looked like crap after a while.

Old 05-20-2016, 09:37 PM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
diamond cut and polished is the number one best way to go. imo

Old 05-21-2016, 05:02 AM
Originally Posted by emissary
Where are those cabinets from?
They are from Sam's club. The long ones I got from the local stores and some from their online store.

Old 05-21-2016, 05:07 AM
Originally Posted by Goin2drt
Love the floor. Looks to be a over sized three car garage. Would you share or PM me roughly what it cost to have your floor done like that. It looks awesome. Also how will that hold up with hot tires parked on it. My old epoxy floor looked like crap after a while.
I paid 3K for the complete job, it was crazy dusty during the process. My garage is app. 640 sqft. The floor is holding up pretty, no tires at all. I even use jacks on it without any scratches. The polishing actually hardened the concrete surface to withstand abuse.

Old 05-21-2016, 11:23 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by drviperdds
I paid 3K for the complete job, it was crazy dusty during the process. My garage is app. 640 sqft. The floor is holding up pretty, no tires at all. I even use jacks on it without any scratches. The polishing actually hardened the concrete surface to withstand abuse.
who did you use.....I'm local as well so ....looks NICE! Mine has old epoxy that would need removed 1st ..

Old 05-23-2016, 06:09 AM
Originally Posted by RDH
who did you use.....I'm local as well so ....looks NICE! Mine has old epoxy that would need removed 1st ..
Whatever that is on it now, they will grind away anyways with the diamond cutters so I don't think there will an additional charge.
The guy's info: Tony 813-516-3422

Old 06-05-2016, 06:40 PM
robsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond repute
Nice!

Old 03-25-2017, 12:08 AM
pat
pat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice.

Old 03-27-2017, 07:25 PM
r11rs will become famous soon enough
Surprised you leave the helmets out like that with all those nice cabinets and storage?

Old 04-26-2017, 12:53 AM
0-60Jake is an unknown quantity at this point
That is a very, very nice garage you have there!!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Polished concrete garage