Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

The toys new digs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2017, 07:28 PM
Vantagelvr will become famous soon enoughVantagelvr will become famous soon enough
The toys new digs

Still got work to do . Seal the floor , install hot water heater .and some trim work but with building this and a new home next to it my garage therapy time is limited .
Need to get the vantage ready for spring .
32x40 shop with 13ft ceilings , high efficiency propane heat all led lighting,16X10 high lift insulated door . Lift from the lift superstore 220v thinking of a second lift for storage . Way more room than my old shop

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0867.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	469571  
Old 02-12-2017, 06:12 PM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
Yep!

Nice work.

Old 02-12-2017, 09:46 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice setup! Great space!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.