GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Finally an owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2015, 12:17 PM
agentf1 will become famous soon enoughagentf1 will become famous soon enough
Finally an owner

I finally pulled the trigger and pick up my 2011 911 GT3 tomorrow. I cannot wait. It has CARBON CERAMICS, SPORT CHRONO, DYNAMIC ENGINE MOUNTS, ADAPTIVE SPORT SEATS Nav and Satellite Radio as well as full leather.

I would love to hear from some of you current owners, any ownership advice would be greatly appreciated. What are the best mods for this car. I will probably keep it stock for a while but may add exhaust mods down the road. It will be 100% street driven. It has a roll bar but appears like it has not seen too much track time if any. Has a clean DME etc...

I look forward to contributing to the forum and hearing from everybody about their experiences.

Old 06-16-2015, 01:33 AM
Doug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud of
Congrats. Enjoy!

Old 06-25-2015, 06:27 AM
Here are pics of my new baby.

Name:  IMG_1105_zps5m9jxh3u.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  217.5 KB
Name:  IMG_1106_zpsvftdv3fc.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  203.2 KB
Name:  IMG_1109_zpsudon6lbs.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  199.1 KB

Old 06-25-2015, 08:39 AM
oldfool is on a distinguished road
Your going to have a lot of fun with that car.

Old 06-25-2015, 04:23 PM
alevine has a spectacular aura aboutalevine has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful car! Enjoy. Your license plate does not go with the car though!

Old 06-25-2015, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by alevine
Beautiful car! Enjoy. Your license plate does not go with the car though!
I am working on that.

Old 06-30-2015, 11:21 AM
BlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud of
Love it! Congrats.

Old 06-30-2015, 01:41 PM
btapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of light
Beautiful color combo, congrats!

Old 06-30-2015, 07:30 PM
LifeSTAR is on a distinguished road
Beautiful car, was it one of the ones available on the Main Line? Where in PA are you?

Old 06-30-2015, 09:44 PM
FHRDMR is on a distinguished road
Beautiful. Drive safe and enjoy it

Old 07-01-2015, 06:25 AM
Originally Posted by LifeSTAR
Beautiful car, was it one of the ones available on the Main Line? Where in PA are you?
Yes, it was the one at the Maserati dealer. I am in Garnet Valley. Did you look at it?

Old 07-01-2015, 09:20 AM
SpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by agentf1
Here are pics of my new baby.
Badass! Congrats!

Old 07-01-2015, 05:38 PM
Doug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HOUSE Motorsports
She's a real beauty!!! Congratulations !!!

Mods can be kept to a minimum - but we really like the Cup car exhaust note from the BBi Mid Pipe...and we REALLY like saving 41lbs on the rear end of the GT3

Lol at the pimping your product in a happy new owner thread. If your shyte is good, they will find you.

Old 07-01-2015, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by HOUSE Motorsports
I'm pretty sure there was no 'pimping of our product' going on - considering it's not even 'our' product. Also, if you read the OP - he's asking for opinions on some of the best mods for his new purchase. We support the forum as Platinum sponsors, but that doesn't mean we as enthusiasts first can't/don't have an opinion on parts that we trust on our own cars, and our customers cars.

Anyway - carry on, let's keep this on topic boys and girls - Again, congratulations- enjoy the car in great health - and if you have ANY questions regarding the vehicle itself - please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly!
My apologizes, just a little over sensitive as the advertising and pimping products on here is frickin out of hand and ruined this web site since I first started coming here. So you guys don't sell that part? Cool to recommend if you don't sell it. Uncool lack of candor if you do sell it.

Last edited by Doug H; 07-01-2015 at 07:59 PM.
Old 07-01-2015, 07:54 PM
LifeSTAR is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by agentf1
Yes, it was the one at the Maserati dealer. I am in Garnet Valley. Did you look at it?
Ahh, I'm in Bucks County. I saw it online, It looked like a great car at a great price for the current market. Glad you were able to scoop it up. Enjoy every minute of it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finally an owner