GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Best wax for clear bra? Also - best product for removing "track smudges"?

Old 01-22-2010, 10:31 PM
avi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really nice
Best wax for clear bra? Also - best product for removing "track smudges"?

After a weekend at the track, I have those annoying track smudges all over the front of my car - which has been fully wrapped with a clear bra. Normally they just rub right off..... but these are being a pain - probably because of the cool weather.

Whats the best - and safest - way to get them off? I know some cleaner waxes will work, but whats best for the clear bra? I know im not supposed to use anything that is yellow in color as it can stain the clear bra.

thanks!

Old 01-22-2010, 10:33 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
your post was moved to the detail section...you should get better responses there...as for the rubber smudges goo gone works just fine

Old 01-22-2010, 11:00 PM
avi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really nice
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
your post was moved to the detail section...you should get better responses there...as for the rubber smudges goo gone works just fine
ya, sorry, didnt realize that! I just thought I forgot to click the "post" button!

thanks!

Old 01-23-2010, 12:06 AM
SKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud of
I just used the Premier Mobile PF1 TTR on my car.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-solution.html

It is really good stuff. I could not get the black marks removed with typical car wash soap.

Sprayed a little on and wiped with a microfiber towel and it comes right off.

Here are some before and after pics.

Premier also sells cleaner and wax too.

Give them a call or just drive over to their place in Anaheim.

By the way, make sure you use some gloves when using the cleaner. It is really strong stuff and may irritate your skin.

Last edited by SKXF430; 01-23-2010 at 12:22 AM. Reason: added more
Old 01-23-2010, 12:25 AM
Originally Posted by SKXF430
I just used the Premier Mobile PF1 TTR on my car.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-solution.html

It is really good stuff. I could not get the black marks removed with typical car wash soap.

Sprayed a little on and wiped with a microfiber towel and it comes right off.

Here are some before and after pics.

Premier also sells cleaner and wax too.

Give them a call or just drive over to their place in Anaheim.

By the way, make sure you use some gloves when using the cleaner. It is really strong stuff and may irritate your skin.
Awesome! Premier did my custom wrap so I'll stop in and pick up their product! thanks!

Old 01-23-2010, 12:27 AM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Thanks for posting some pictures.....

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...hlight=pf1+ttr

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com
Old 01-23-2010, 12:29 AM
SKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud of
anytime.

Old 01-23-2010, 12:37 AM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
Premier TTR is amazing!

Old 01-23-2010, 09:15 AM
10GT3 will become famous soon enough10GT3 will become famous soon enough
i have the same issue. tried regular wax but way to much work. i'll try the premier product also.

alan

Old 01-23-2010, 10:48 AM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
+1 for TTR. I use it after tracking. Very easy to use and quick cleanup. I was advised by Greg of Premier to use detail spray after using TTR to neutralize it.

TTR also removed a stain that Plexus could not.

Last edited by landjet; 01-25-2010 at 08:24 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:56 AM
ooberge is on a distinguished road
try miracle wash by amsoil http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/amw.aspx that wath i use worke perfectly

Old 01-24-2010, 10:43 AM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
This is what I use - Meguiar's A1216 Car Cleaner/Liquid Wax. It take off track smudge with a quick flick and wax the car and clear bra in the same time.

Old 01-24-2010, 10:59 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
I this on the clear bra portion & Zymol on everything else. Goes on & comes off easy & provides great protection.
Name:  tech wax.jpg
Views: 659
Size:  189.1 KB

Old 01-24-2010, 10:00 PM
I picked up the Premiere TTR and, as stated by everyone above, its simply awesome! Makes removal of the smudges effortless!!

Old 01-26-2010, 12:44 PM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by avi8tir
I picked up the Premiere TTR and, as stated by everyone above, its simply awesome! Makes removal of the smudges effortless!!
For the track nuts, we've had problems with the rubber marks. It took some time with R&D, but the product is a blessing to us especially when customers come in with cars just coming back from the track.

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Best wax for clear bra? Also - best product for removing "track smudges"?