GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Carrera GT problems for Girl in Hollywood

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Coreym997 is just really niceCoreym997 is just really niceCoreym997 is just really niceCoreym997 is just really nice
Carrera GT problems for Girl in Hollywood

Its quite painful at the end.

http://www.arlingtoncardinal.com/2010/05/28/video-angel-mccord-thinks-she-may-have-bottomed-out-her-porsche-carrera-gt/

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-11-2010 at 02:59 PM. Reason: active link
Old 11-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
Girl driving supercar = Hottest thing ever..

Old 11-11-2010, 07:34 PM
Coreym997 is just really niceCoreym997 is just really niceCoreym997 is just really niceCoreym997 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Zlaatan
Girl driving supercar = Hottest thing ever..
Hot Girl driving Carrera GT = Hottest thing ever

Old 11-11-2010, 07:34 PM
empunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of light
ouch, I bet that was an expensive accident

Old 11-11-2010, 10:07 PM
PAULUNM is a name known to allPAULUNM is a name known to allPAULUNM is a name known to allPAULUNM is a name known to allPAULUNM is a name known to allPAULUNM is a name known to all
So the car had a massive fluid leak (oil?) and they decided to start it and drive it onto the flat bed. Didn't even bother putting down wood to avoid scraping the bumper...

Wow.

Old 11-11-2010, 11:10 PM
DAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to behold
I hate stupid people...I'm not sure who is worse, her or the idiot loading it on the flatbed w/o any wood ramps. She should be forced to drive a yaris for pennants....

Old 11-11-2010, 11:20 PM
Damage is on a distinguished road
Weird. Video looks nothing like her.

Old 11-12-2010, 12:01 AM
WickedToy is on a distinguished road
"..in the first gear, its not a car, its rocket.." hahaha you ****ing stupid hot *****

Old 11-12-2010, 05:19 AM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
She's a "neck down" sorta girl in the video.

Old 11-12-2010, 07:04 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PAULUNM
So the car had a massive fluid leak (oil?) and they decided to start it and drive it onto the flat bed. Didn't even bother putting down wood to avoid scraping the bumper...

Wow.
Originally Posted by DAVE W
I hate stupid people...I'm not sure who is worse, her or the idiot loading it on the flatbed w/o any wood ramps. She should be forced to drive a yaris for pennants....

They did put wood down, and they did it the right way, under the bed so that it doesnt move when you step on the gas (as in the famous video of the CGT cracking while getting loaded). As for having the car run, I dont thing that was smart considering the fluid loss, however, after being in the business and dealing with so many exotics, it is really really difficult (and in some cases) impossible to hook and winch the car, some manufacturers dont even have tow hooks and no access to any hook up points underneath. In this case, I would suggest that they should have used more wood, lol, so the front did not scrape. I would not have wanted to be the guy towing that car, with the cameras and people watching it must have been extra stressful.

Old 11-12-2010, 11:22 AM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
When a girl looks like her, lives in LA, drives a car like that, how tough can her life be? Other than maybe people throwing things up in her face once in awhile?

Old 11-12-2010, 02:47 PM
Klimo is on a distinguished road
@Dave W
"I hate stupid people...I'm not sure who is worse, her or the idiot loading it on the flatbed w/o any wood ramps. She should be forced to drive a yaris for pennants.... "

Me too...penance

Old 11-13-2010, 09:08 AM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Very painful!

Old 11-13-2010, 06:38 PM
Rob T is on a distinguished road
I enjoyed that way more than I should have..

Old 11-14-2010, 08:34 PM
gtr
gtr has a spectacular aura aboutgtr has a spectacular aura aboutgtr has a spectacular aura about
I can't believe that was loaded like a $10,000 car. I had a clutch went out on my evo 8 back in 03 and that flatbed had wood pieced ready to use while loading.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Carrera GT problems for Girl in Hollywood