GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

997.2 GT3.... Sister's reaction

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 09:00 PM
MileHigh911 is a jewel in the roughMileHigh911 is a jewel in the roughMileHigh911 is a jewel in the roughMileHigh911 is a jewel in the rough
This guy is an idiot.

Old 04-23-2014, 08:07 AM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
awesome video!!! thank you for posting

Old 04-23-2014, 08:26 AM
H-MAN is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by unique
seriously guys??
By the way my friend is also a professional driver. He drives imsa lite cars, and is on his way to F1.
On his way to F1? No way, zero chance. Do you really think a global company like Mercedes, Shell or Mobile1 would put millions of dollars of support behind your buddy, Mr. Alon, who lacks the common sense to not post a video of himself where he nearly clips a man at 90mph on a residential street??

Old 04-23-2014, 10:02 AM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by unique
seriously guys??

I thought everyone would like the video. By the way my friend is also a professional driver. He drives imsa lite cars, and is on his way to F1.
Yes, seriously. Your "buddy" is a complete jackass and there's a part of me that hopes the authorities see this video and prosecute him.

He's cutting in and out of traffic, crossing the line, and risking his life, as well as the lives of those who are sharing the road with him. The fact that he is a supposed professional driver only makes it that much worse as he has access to a track and should know better.

Never mind the fact that he's only adding to the stereotype of P car drivers being dicks. In this case, that appears well deserved.

That could be my mom, grandmother, or wife in one of the cars he cuts off so you'll excuse me if I'm not celebrating his being an a$$hole and driving like that in a residential area.

Old 04-23-2014, 04:11 PM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
lighten up Frances..the guy was just having fun. everyone on this forum has broken the speed limit at one time or another.

Old 04-23-2014, 05:57 PM
MrJohnT is on a distinguished road
RIP Paul Walker

Old 04-24-2014, 01:16 AM
RyanZ06 is on a distinguished road
the only thing funny about this thread is the "on the way to F1 comment"

Old 04-24-2014, 09:54 AM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 911stripper
lighten up Frances..the guy was just having fun. everyone on this forum has broken the speed limit at one time or another.
None of us are saints... ok, I'm not... but there's a HUGE difference between doing 70 in a 65 mph zone and what this asswipe was doing. Crossing the couble yellow, swerving in and out of traffic, nearly hitting a pedestrian... and all of it at what appears to be twice the posted speed limit IN A RESIDENTIAL area.

If you can't recognize the recklessness and stupidity of those actions, then there's something wrong with you too.

Old 04-24-2014, 02:29 PM
martidamm Is a GOD !martidamm Is a GOD !martidamm Is a GOD !martidamm Is a GOD !martidamm Is a GOD !martidamm Is a GOD !martidamm Is a GOD !martidamm Is a GOD !martidamm Is a GOD !martidamm Is a GOD !martidamm Is a GOD !
As a french man would say......Le *****.....

Old 04-24-2014, 03:49 PM
GRGx3 is on a distinguished road
Go to the track, not the street.

Old 04-24-2014, 08:01 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RyanZ06
the only thing funny about this thread is the "on the way to F1 comment"
I LOLed as well.

Old 04-24-2014, 09:05 PM
bli8 is infamous around these partsbli8 is infamous around these parts
I hope the driver read this thread and stop risking his AND other peoples' life in the future.

Old 04-25-2014, 04:33 PM
dbTarga996 is on a distinguished road
I own a porsche therefor I'am on my way to being a F1 driver.

Old 04-28-2014, 03:24 PM
Swiss_Aussie is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BlackSpeed
do your friend a favor and pull this video--if his identity is known, it could be a total $h!t storm for him.
Good advice, probably the best he'll get. Once you've taken it down give him a whack across the back of the head for being such a bloody idiot. Apart from being completely reckless he's not helping the image of Porsche drivers and I for one don't want to be associated with that kind of BS.

Old 04-28-2014, 03:51 PM
rayng is on a distinguished road
Videos like this really do make us P-car owners look bad. Most of us are pretty sensible drivers, and reserve our fun for the track and not residential streets. This driver is obviously reckless, and does not mind putting his sister's life in danger. Guys like him should not own fast cars if he doesn't know when and where to drive fast.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997.2 GT3.... Sister's reaction