GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

997.2 GT3.... Sister's reaction

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 04:57 PM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
997.2 GT3.... Sister's reaction

My buddy took his sister for a ride in his modded .2 gt3.

GMG parts
Sparco
and everything else you need.

Old 04-17-2014, 06:15 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Obvious safety issues aside...There is no insulation between the headliner and roof on a GT3 so I hope she didn't dent the roof....on the other hand....we all love to scare our sisters

Old 04-17-2014, 07:50 PM
Perk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond repute
lol your buddy drives like Ryan Dunn and I'm not sure that's a good thing. Anyhow, sick car. Does he take it to the track?

Old 04-18-2014, 09:15 AM
JackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud of
Only a total moron would drive like that in a residential area.

Old 04-18-2014, 10:01 AM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
Bit of doof to be honest, driving like that with slow moving traffic in a residential neighborhood.

Old 04-18-2014, 11:45 AM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
I would probably take that video down...

Old 04-18-2014, 05:29 PM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
seriously guys??

I thought everyone would like the video. By the way my friend is also a professional driver. He drives imsa lite cars, and is on his way to F1.

Old 04-18-2014, 06:43 PM
Alan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond repute
I watched twice and thought it was a woman driving. At any rate it was a bit much for driving on a public street.

Old 04-19-2014, 04:51 AM
Minoclan is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by unique
seriously guys??

I thought everyone would like the video. By the way my friend is also a professional driver. He drives imsa lite cars, and is on his way to F1.
Kind of makes it even a little worse.

Old 04-22-2014, 01:45 PM
H-MAN is on a distinguished road
Complete idiot. Driving over the line, nearly hits a pedestrian.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	stupid.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	364127  
Old 04-22-2014, 01:51 PM
richard181 will become famous soon enough
With the sun glare you could hardly see the landscaper (1:08) on the right shoulder. Bet he feels lucky. I would say the only airbag in that car was the driver. (see steering wheel).

Old 04-22-2014, 02:22 PM
Loose is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by unique
seriously guys??

http://m.imsa.com/drivers/robert-alon

On his way to F1? LOL.

Looks like your buddy probably suffers from "affluenza".

Old 04-22-2014, 02:28 PM
BlackSpeed will become famous soon enoughBlackSpeed will become famous soon enough
God knows, I've done some stupid things with cars on public roads, but this is way over the top dangerous--so residential with cars popping out everywhere. The landscaper could have easily been clipped. If a car or person popped out of one of those driveways, there is no way in hell he could have avoided killing someone. No matter how awesome the car or brakes, there's no way to stop at those speeds.

Go to a track or mountain road or empty parking lot at 6am--that's what I do and there's still no guarantee nothing bad will happen to me or someone else, but at least the odds are low. This guy took way too many risks.

And in all honesty, I would have screamed like his sister too if I was in that car--then I would have punched him in the face when I got out!

Old 04-22-2014, 02:31 PM
BlackSpeed will become famous soon enoughBlackSpeed will become famous soon enough
do your friend a favor and pull this video--if his identity is known, it could be a total $h!t storm for him.

Old 04-22-2014, 08:58 PM
john rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to behold
The gents that advised you would be doing your friend a favor if you pulled the video were correct. To be a genuine top level race driver requires one skill that is sadly absent in this video: good judgement.

For that matter, risking his sister's life, and others .. if anything had gone wrong. Just no way. This video is displays a dangerous lack of caring about others and is in very poor taste.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997.2 GT3.... Sister's reaction