GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Seems like 6Speed is taking backseat to RL

Old 04-25-2015, 11:57 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RossL
6speed is way too much advert spam. It's like clockwork when all the rims show up
+1

Nice and more tolerant crowd here but sparse on GT3 content. The excessive spam advertising was the final straw and saw me return to RL. IMO, 6speed's advertising policy is now working against it and membership will drop.

Last edited by Haku; 04-26-2015 at 12:01 AM.
Old 04-26-2015, 08:45 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
It's probably done on purpose. RL and 6speed are run by the same company. Two different styles of forums to capture the varying demographic of similar enthusiasts. 6speed has become more like Teamspeed.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:01 PM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Nikolas
At least 6 speed's app works. The RL app has been a joke for the last month. Constant parse errors for all phone types.
I get them here now as well- what is that all about??

Old 04-28-2015, 05:46 PM
Squat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to behold
RL has people passionate about the car, not about which mod they have or trying to be something they aren't. I also noted on RL that guys that pay for work, with no clue about their car, actually admit that. Here some guy pays for work has no clue but acts like he installed it in his shop

Old 04-29-2015, 07:32 AM
alpine-al is a glorious beacon of lightalpine-al is a glorious beacon of lightalpine-al is a glorious beacon of lightalpine-al is a glorious beacon of lightalpine-al is a glorious beacon of lightalpine-al is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ Well said.

I spend 95% of my forum reading time on RL, but I still check 6speed every day. 6speed seems to the the place for brief enthuiastic posts. RL is the place for deep discussion and debate.

Where 6speed shines is "The Marketplace" forum. If you want to sell stuff, you'll find many more interested buyers on 6speed than on RL. As an example, I have a set of nearly new Dunlop tires listed for sale on both forums. In the past two weeks, 275 views and several PMs on 6speed. During the same two weeks, 135 views and no PMs on RL. This is typical.

Shameless plug: if you might be interested in a set of Dunlop Sport Maxx Race tires for your 991 GT3, check out my For Sale thread.

6Speed: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...s-991-gt3.html

or here on RL: http://rennlist.com/forums/parts-mar...s-991-gt3.html

- Alan

Old 05-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Gotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to behold
I appreciate both forum for their intended purposes. GT3 on RL has a lot more activities and fanatics than 6speed but they both good.

Old 05-15-2015, 01:57 PM
Sfarooq is just really niceSfarooq is just really niceSfarooq is just really niceSfarooq is just really niceSfarooq is just really nice
Originally Posted by heavychevy
It's probably done on purpose. RL and 6speed are run by the same company. Two different styles of forums to capture the varying demographic of similar enthusiasts. 6speed has become more like Teamspeed.
I'd have to agree. I use to frequent and post on this forum, but find myself more on RL due to the substantive nature of discussions, specifically pertaining to the GT cars.