GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Finally an owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2015, 08:11 PM
agentf1 will become famous soon enoughagentf1 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by LifeSTAR
Ahh, I'm in Bucks County. I saw it online, It looked like a great car at a great price for the current market. Glad you were able to scoop it up. Enjoy every minute of it!
You have to stop by our West Chester C&C some Saturday.

Old 07-03-2015, 01:35 AM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Doug H
Lol at the pimping your product in a happy new owner thread. If your shyte is good, they will find you.
Absolutely nothing wrong with a platinum sponsor replying to the OPs question of "which mods?". That is exactly why they pay to be a platinum sponsor whether or not they manufacture or sell the product. It's not Spam if they are paying to support the site.

Old 07-03-2015, 03:55 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
How about getting this thread back on topic and no longer personal...we ask members to always be respectful to other members and that includes site sponsors...when vendors post in a member thread they run the risk of not being welcome

Old 07-03-2015, 07:03 PM
Doug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
How about getting this thread back on topic and no longer personal...we ask members to always be respectful to other members and that includes site sponsors...when vendors post in a member thread they run the risk of not being welcome
Lol, need vendor money regardless of anything else. . . and how can you put Ben in the same line as VR . . . dang dude. Not cool.

Last edited by Doug H; 07-03-2015 at 11:18 PM.
Old 07-03-2015, 11:31 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
They are all 6speeders that have left us...it is in no way an attempt to equate them as individuals...why don't you check yourself and your negative approach to everything

Old 07-03-2015, 11:36 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
Lol, need vendor money regardless of anything else. . . and how can you put Ben in the same line as VR . . . dang dude. Not cool.
Doug, there are many things not cool in this thread. Re-read the guidelines and it will become clear to you.

Old 07-04-2015, 12:12 AM
Doug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Nikolas
Doug, there are many things not cool in this thread. Re-read the guidelines and it will become clear to you.
Let's just say they deleted a bunch of posts to try and save face for a vendor and your response is behind the curve. Sure this one will get deleted also. What are you offering that is so great. I like to do business with people that have at least as much experience as I. Did you know Ben or VR Alexandre? Apparently not. Ben and I were some of the very early CGT owners and he was a very good man. Still miss him. The other guy . . .

Last edited by Doug H; 07-04-2015 at 01:15 AM.
Old 07-04-2015, 01:52 PM
Let's just say they deleted a bunch of posts to try and save face for a vendor and your response is behind the curve. Sure this one will get deleted also. What are you offering that is so great. I like to do business with people that have at least as much experience as I. Did you know Ben or VR Alexandre? Apparently not. Ben and I were some of the very early CGT owners and he was a very good man. Still miss him. The other guy . . .
Then you handle it via PM with the individual. No need to do it in an open forum. Sorry if I missed the context of posts deleted, but I would probably have the same response for the others and not just your post.

Old 07-05-2015, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by Nikolas
Then you handle it via PM with the individual. No need to do it in an open forum. Sorry if I missed the context of posts deleted, but I would probably have the same response for the others and not just your post.
Again, did you know Ben? Did you know VR? If not, don't infuse yourself on this point.

Old 07-06-2015, 09:54 AM
Doug, I do not know the individuals you mention. That was not the point. The OP asked a question of which mods for his GT3. A paid sponsor responded and you made the statement it was uncool for a sponsor to recommend mods they sell. I completely disagree with that. Maybe you are referring to another discussion that occurred in those deleted posts.

Old 07-07-2015, 02:30 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
AgentF1 Congrats on the 997 GT3 with the carbon ceramics only way I would have ordered or bought a GT3/streetracecar/track weapon.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 07-08-2015, 05:30 AM
agentf1 will become famous soon enoughagentf1 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by WheelB
AgentF1 Congrats on the 997 GT3 with the carbon ceramics only way I would have ordered or bought a GT3/streetracecar/track weapon.
I was a little bit Leary about buying a car with carbon ceramics in fear of having to replace them down the road. But it had them so I went with them.

Old 07-08-2015, 09:44 PM
FLAT6KING will become famous soon enoughFLAT6KING will become famous soon enough
Finally an owner

Congrats and enjoy in good health!

Old 07-09-2015, 12:38 PM
meaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to behold
Finally an owner

Congrats!! Nice looking car and the Pccb look great with a black car. Have you got her out and enjoy her some?