Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Want to lodge a complaint, need help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 12:04 AM
ecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to all
Want to lodge a complaint, need help

Hi guys,

As some would know here, I reside in India and we own a 2009 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640, that was purchased via Exclusive Motors India Pvt Ltd. It was purchased back in July of 2009 and over the course of a year, the workshop (that is hired by Exclusive Motors on contract) has ****ed my LP640 beyond repair. Nearly every Lamborghini owner in India is sick and tired of Exclusive Motors. I wish to file a complaint against them to Lamborghini Italy and even try and get their contract canceled. Can any one help me in getting any contact information of any senior executive at Italy or maybe the Asian Regional Manager or Consumer Redressal Executive? I could not find any one.

In brief, I can tell you that even before my car was delivered to me, it was damaged during transportation on the left wheel arch. Ever since there is a stark difference in paint on the left and right fenders of the car. Then the car had a CEL issue that was partially resolved, but is still present and these guys can't fix it. Every time I sent my car to them , it comes back with even more scratches and they don't take responsibility. The panel gaps are insane on the car and they don't fix it , even on my request that the panel gaps are supposed to be razor thin. Somehow, the driver side locking mechanism failed and when they tried to fix it, they broke the driver side door light and scratched the leather and are charging me for it . They have invariably messed the wiring of the car and say that they do not know what wire in the entire car has messed up (long story about that) . Their workshop is a piece of ****. No quality control.

I am fed up of their crap service and sadly there are a few people who would want to fix this car. I just want to let Lamborghini Italy know what is happening here so that either they fix this issue or cancel the contract.

Last edited by ecks; 10-14-2009 at 12:08 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:27 AM
Slik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond repute
Although I cannot provide any direct contacts at Lamborghini, you might want to consider filing a complaint, if possible, with an agency of your government that oversees commerce or trade with other countries. They may be able to exert some pressure on Lamborghini to the extent that, if they want to continue to export vehicles to India, they had better provide a little customer service! I think too that Audi now owns Lamborghini? Your complaint might be heard there.

Good luck to you. It's a shame to own a car like that and receive this kind of treatment.

Old 10-14-2009, 10:25 AM
zeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of lightzeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of lightzeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of lightzeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of lightzeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of light
i'm terribly sorry to her about your misfortune. Have you thought about bringing an action against Exclusive Motors India Pvt Ltd.?

Old 10-14-2009, 10:41 AM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about
If the car showed up damaged, why would you accept delivery?
After the first bad experience with a shop, wouldn't it make sense to never go there again?
Unless they are the only lambo service shop available?

I wish you luck in finding the contact information you need.

Old 05-16-2013, 05:54 AM
AkshatKhincha is on a distinguished road
After 7 long years of poor service, Exclusive Motors have finally lost their Lambo license and are no more dealers for Lamborghini though Bentley and Bugatti remains with them and maybe, again maybe McLaren too.
They by far have been the worst in service and on one occasion they refused to service a Superleggera only because they had an issue with the previous owner of the car, and even Mr. Singhania, a businessman and owner of a LP570-4 and a '07 spec UGR TT gallardo which churms 1650hp, is fed up with them and has had bad times with them, so much so that he had to publish it in a auto mag.

I know I am replying to a very old post, but still this had to be posted.

Exclusive Motors lost their license last June i.e 2012 and their last car was imported in July.
The new dealership, Lamborghini Delhi, will be a part of Lambo's national sales company and is a part of a group who run RR, Aston, BMW and MINI dealerships.
The showroom must be up towards end of may or early June with their stock here in India already.