Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Absolute must have for all Gallardo owners!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 11:56 AM
Jeff SD is a jewel in the roughJeff SD is a jewel in the roughJeff SD is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Absolute must have for all Gallardo owners!!!

I thought my Tubi exhaust with Cargraphic straight pipes sounded good on my 2004 Gallardo..Let me tell you it pales in comparison to the screaming exhaust note you get from Grant and Jeff's LOC exhaust system.

A lot of R&D went into designing and testing their latest exhaust system . Not only does it sound insanely SICK, it's also 55 Lbs lighter and improves your overall performance ( I gained ~25HP and ~20TQ). I'll post up the dyno sheet later ( I need to scan the print out).
I put ~ 300 miles on my Spyder yesterday with zero CEL issues ( A very common after market exhaust problem with 07/08's)

Jeff had my Spyder lowered and the exhaust system installed in less than 4 hours ..How's that for service!!
Here's a few pics to hold you over until I post the audio clip, check out the quality of the piping and the flawless exhaust welds ( their system also comes with higher quality exhaust valves).

Out with the old and in with the new..

Attached Images      
Old 08-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jeff SD
I thought my Tubi exhaust with Cargraphic straight pipes sounded good on my 2004 Gallardo..Let me tell you it pales in comparison to the screaming exhaust note you get from Grant and Jeff's LOC exhaust system.

A lot of R&D went into designing and testing their latest exhaust system . Not only does it sound insanely SICK, it's also 55 Lbs lighter and improves your overall performance ( I gained ~25HP and ~20TQ). I'll post up the dyno sheet later ( I need to scan the print out).
I put ~ 300 miles on my Spyder yesterday with zero CEL issues ( A very common after market exhaust problem with 07/08's)

Jeff had my Spyder lowered and the exhaust system installed in less than 4 hours ..How's that for service!!
Here's a few pics to hold you over until I post the audio clip, check out the quality of the piping and the flawless exhaust welds ( their system also comes with higher quality exhaust valves).

Out with the old and in with the new..

Nice work!

Old 08-13-2009, 07:55 AM
Catalyst is on a distinguished road
any videos?

Old 08-17-2009, 03:48 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
It looks like pretty much straight pipes to me? No mufflers or silencers at all?

Old 08-19-2009, 04:42 PM
TurboRabbit is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
No mufflers or silencers at all?
whos needs those?

Old 08-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Banned
gt2urbo will become famous soon enoughgt2urbo will become famous soon enough
here here

Old 08-30-2009, 08:03 PM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Jeff, I'd like to see/hear your car when I'm in SoCal in a few weeks

Old 08-31-2009, 11:07 PM
Jeff SD is a jewel in the roughJeff SD is a jewel in the roughJeff SD is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ATL
Jeff, I'd like to see/hear your car when I'm in SoCal in a few weeks
Anytime..Just shoot me a PM.

Old 08-31-2009, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by Catalyst
any videos?
Here's a lousy video clip. IMO it does not do the LOC system justice, it really has to be heard in person to appreciate the radical difference over the factory system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrKmBnDpc_U

Old 08-31-2009, 11:41 PM
sam
sam is on a distinguished road
Love the sound of this! I definitely need to order one for myself! Where can I get it?

Old 09-01-2009, 08:29 AM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
That bull sounds angry, I love it.

Old 09-01-2009, 12:41 PM
Miami Photog is a jewel in the roughMiami Photog is a jewel in the roughMiami Photog is a jewel in the roughMiami Photog is a jewel in the rough
Great sound in person

Old 09-01-2009, 08:12 PM
euro_king is on a distinguished road
Sound very mean

Old 09-01-2009, 10:12 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
that sounds sick!!!

Old 09-03-2009, 09:51 AM
torch frc will become famous soon enough
Congrats Jeff, the G looks great

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Absolute must have for all Gallardo owners!!!