Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

::: MATTE SILVER LAMBO on 20/21 HRE 790R's by Wheels Boutique :::

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Platinum Sponsor
WHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond repute
::: MATTE SILVER LAMBO on 20/21 HRE 790R's by Wheels Boutique :::

Fresh off the lift. Check out the Matte Silver PAINT... not a wrap.. PAINT.. super fresh!

Wheels:
HRE 790R's
20x9
21x11
Gloss Black Lip
Gloss Black Inner
Gloss Black Windows
Brushed Face

Tires:
Michelin PS2
245/30/21
295/25/21

1.866.519.4335 ext 2103
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: Jonathan@wheelsboutique.com

#1 HRE Dealer Worldwide / DPE Wheels / Vertini / Work Wheels / D2 Forged / TechArt / Novitec / Brabus / Carlsson / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Kooks / Corsa / RENNTech / WALD / Milltek / Tubi / Champion Motorsports / AWE / RSS / BBS / Brembo / Hamman / Eisenmann / KW / H&R / Nitto / Pirelli / Michelin / Dunlop / Goodyear / Falken / Continental and tons more....
Old 02-05-2010, 01:30 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

The brushed center looks excellent against the matte silver paint

Old 02-05-2010, 05:17 PM
paulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura about
the rear 21" tire is about 1" taller than the stock size. running a tire that is not the same diameter as the stock will damage the awd system. just a heads up.

Old 02-05-2010, 05:44 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by paulfromtulsa
the rear 21" tire is about 1" taller than the stock size. running a tire that is not the same diameter as the stock will damage the awd system. just a heads up.
who cars its all about look. Plus I Bet the car almost never gets driven. It is proably parked and stared at instead of being driven like every other exotic.

Old 02-05-2010, 07:06 PM
paulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
who cars its all about look. Plus I Bet the car almost never gets driven. It is proably parked and stared at instead of being driven like every other exotic.
that is about one of the most ignorant responses i have ever heard. what good is looks without functionality. Its not a piece of art its a car so its suppose to be driven not stared at. and you say who cares? maybe the owner will when he gets a 20k bill to fix his car. oh by the way i drive the sh** out of my exotic as so should all the owners. who wants to go park their car so others can stare at it. thats actually one of the down falls of owning a exotic is all the attention it gets when your not around it.

Last edited by paulfromtulsa; 02-05-2010 at 07:14 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:28 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
wow!! that looks sick!!!!

Old 02-06-2010, 09:11 PM
Falken is on a distinguished road
Looks Great...i'm usually not a fan of matt paint but this one i could live with.

Old 02-15-2010, 11:20 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Paul yeah it is over dia but we have done 22" on customers who insist on these specs one of our customer has 20k miles on his gallardo 20/22 set not 1 problem ever .I personaly have run 20/21 on my R8 TT with no problems either .

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by WheelB
Paul yeah it is over dia but we have done 22" on customers who insist on these specs one of our customer has 20k miles on his gallardo 20/22 set not 1 problem ever .I personaly have run 20/21 on my R8 TT with no problems either .
that is really good to know. you have a r8 ttt. is it the one that heffner built?

Old 02-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
that is really good to know. you have a r8 ttt. is it the one that heffner built?
Yes sir Heff TT my R8 its a dam moster !

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:19 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
that is about one of the most ignorant responses i have ever heard. what good is looks without functionality. Its not a piece of art its a car so its suppose to be driven not stared at. and you say who cares? maybe the owner will when he gets a 20k bill to fix his car. oh by the way i drive the sh** out of my exotic as so should all the owners. who wants to go park their car so others can stare at it. thats actually one of the down falls of owning a exotic is all the attention it gets when your not around it.
You're the one who sounds ignorant to suggest you know what others should like or not like. Cars are meant to be looked at. That's why we pay so much and have so many preferences. If it was all about only functionality without aesthetics, the car world would be boring.

I wouldn't select these wheels but I sure won't belittle their selection by the owner. They look good and carry the car where it needs to go. The owner obviously doesn't track the car. Most people don't. That makes it all good.

Last edited by ice350; 02-15-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by ice350
You're the one who sounds ignorant to suggest you know what others should like or not like. Cars are meant to be looked at. That's why we pay so much and have so many preferences. If it was all about only functionality without aesthetics, the car world would be boring.

I wouldn't select these wheels but I sure won't belittle their selection by the owner. They look good and carry the car where it needs to go. The owner obviously doesn't track the car. Most people don't. That makes it all good.
last i heard people drove cars. so let me get this right we pay so much for cars so we can look at them?? lol also i never suggested what others like or not like.

Old 02-16-2010, 05:55 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
last i heard people drove cars. so let me get this right we pay so much for cars so we can look at them?? lol also i never suggested what others like or not like.
No, I'm saying that in addition to transportation, we choose the car we drive based on looks. If people selected a car without it's looks being part of the equation, there wouldn't be the market for several different brands, sizes, performance, looks and reliability.
I just think it's not cool to call people names if their choices differ from yours.

Old 02-16-2010, 06:36 PM
No, I'm saying that in addition to transportation, we choose the car we drive based on looks. If people selected a car without it's looks being part of the equation, there wouldn't be the market for several different brands, sizes, performance, looks and reliability.
I just think it's not cool to call people names if their choices differ from yours.
i agree with what you say looks are very important in deciding what car you choose. but i never called anybody a name because their choices differed from mine. i just said that it was a ignorant comment.

Old 02-16-2010, 07:44 PM
Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !
Paul Don't waster your time with the hater.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ::: MATTE SILVER LAMBO on 20/21 HRE 790R's by Wheels Boutique :::